1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 starts here

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Mar 16, 2010.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Sounds like fun!!!:D

3. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

where is this at?

4. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

let us know where the sweep will occur. i wanna watch.

bump for a nice bike. if you're selling this one, what are you riding? congrats on selling the 400.

5. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i'd like to watch also,kev wanta do the 4hr endurance at tally with me & jt?

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I think what Chuck is saying is that between him, Yoshi, Kev and myself there are seven 95 ZX6R's waiting to grid up, just in the upstate. He is selling one and keeping one.........I have two soon to hit the market, and 1 to keep........when people start buying.

I also think he was implying that our green bikes are going to stomp those red bikes. Since I am classified as a track day guy these days, I don't think it is polite to say such things.........but it's ok to think that way.

<snap into a slim jim!><Ohhhhh yea!>
    :up:

7. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

We will be at Tally if things go well. Gonna endo our f3 again some this year. So where is this green sweep gonna happen at?

8. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

no scotty,king kenny or me.wallam cart wheeled his honda so who knows when he'll be back.that leaves clemson(duck62),a couple guys up north who dont travel & bad barry.i'll put my $ on barry..........but it could be a green year.

9. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I don't care what bikes come out, I would just like to see more of them. And someone buying this bike is a start. Come on guys, let fill the grid!

10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

even with a clapped out FZR600 ?? :moon:

11. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Just in case any of you MW guys think you are going to take home a V7HW trophy this year, get over it. Lance and Ray told me to let you guys know it ain't gonna happen.
    Eboz

12. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

sigh - still waiting on rod bolts to get my ZX7 wrapped up - I will be watching form the sidelines for another month or so - or form the back of the pakc on my HWT bike , lol - :beer:

13. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

CMP

:up:

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

15. Outsider V6 V7

Nice trackbike, I thought race bikes had numbers. At least Lance's bike has some polished bling on it.

16. Outsider V6 V7

Gypsy, go to the general section and look around page 3 titled Roebling Road Pics then go to picture 92. Lance is 89 and notice the polished PM's. I one up'd him and ran blue anodized PM's. The PM is obviously for Pimp Master, you need not apply.
    Eboz

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

nice bike porky,so cmp is were all these kawi's are going to show & race each other? i might have to take a vac & watch that.that was a nice track & grt weather laster.eboz you crack me up.

18. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

V7HW

I don't disagree with you there, that is if they plan on making ALL the races..:rolleyes: I can at least use it for practice. We all know I need it! :D

19. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Is that a fact???? If so, I will try to make it. What is CMP like anyway??

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Yea, I noticed Ray breaking out the PM's a couple years ago.......now Boz and Lance........It must be the kewl thing. I spotted a set at Yoshi's shop, but he doesn't want to sell..........something about needing them for bike night..........or some Wrastlin stunt he was setting up. I can't remember.

Pimp Master ehhh..........guess I better get out my collection of pimp my ride and brush up. Times are a changing I see.

:beer: