1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USGPRU is back

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by monkeyfist, Jul 19, 2019.

1. monkeyfist

monkeyfist Well-Known Member

I'm not involved with it other than as a lurker but for those who used to look at the USGPRU forums, you probably know that it disappeared a while ago (over a year, if memory serves). Thankfully it looks like it's back up now:

https://usgpru.net/

Hotfoot and galloway840 like this.
  2. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Wow, I just saw this and this is GREAT news, there was so much good info on there, I am SO HAPPY that it is up again!

3. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

Tried to registerd for usgpru board but it's not giving me the confirmation code

4. grendels_arm

grendels_arm Sam Green Eggs and Ham

Sending you a PM.

5. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

It looks like whoever is maintaining it has managed to retain the forum history. That place is an irreplaceable gold mine of 2t GP technical information for the do-it-yourselfer. A significant asset to the American roadracing world.

6. Brooklyn67

Brooklyn67 Well-Known Member

@grendels_arm - Good to see that my old '98 RS125 is alive and well in your stable...

7. grendels_arm

grendels_arm Sam Green Eggs and Ham

Yep still alive and well. Trying to get her out there this season. Need to update my sig as I got an Aprilia RS50 as well to ride around the neighborhood in.