1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used car help

Discussion in 'General' started by Gino230, Nov 21, 2021.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Title it in your name, then sell it during income tax season. DONE.

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

We tried to buy a GS350F from Carvana, the prices were reasonable compared to what people were asking locally. The pictures highlighted three minor paint blemishes. When it showed up it looked like some one had tried to wash it with a garden rake.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

The nice thing is that you can try it and return it, is that right?

5. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Yes, it went straight back on the car carrier. It also had a crack in the dashboard. I didn't feel like giving them another try after they didn't disclose the actual condition of the car. When you look at them online the pictures are matted out so you can't see any detail. I always buy used and enjoy finding the right one. I think they bank on you just taking what they bring, they were quite nice and begged us to take it for the 5-7 day period. One of the copy cat companies called Vroom has clear pictures that let you see detail, but I never tried them. Thankfully we found one locally.

BigBird likes this.
  6. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

I am local. What is your asking price for it as is. I have a friend looking for car.