1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Mistreatment.....?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Apr 9, 2003.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Re: Re: US Mistreatment.....?

???? Believe me, it wasn't a smiley.....

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"We don’t want money, we don’t want food,” an angry man said. “What we want is our dignity,” .... and to loot a Sony 36" wide screen.

“They put their hands on the bodies of the women as they search them".... Dude, if it was me, I won't search some of those women with YOUR hands.

“They are all liars,” shouted one Iraqi in his fifties. “(US President) George Bush is a liar and (Iraqi President) Saddam Hussein is a liar and all Arab rulers are liars,” .... I'm a liar, you're a liar, wouldn't 'cha like to be a liar too?

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, “They put their hands on the bodies of the women as they search them" was the part I really liked. Like hey dude, some of your buds are coming up to us, acting like they're going to surrender and wham, they open fire or better yet, blow them selves up. Sorry for the inconvience of the frisking......guess I've just been in the desert too long....:rolleyes:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think I'd rather pump out a septic tank with a straw then cop a feel off of Mrs. Gunga "Camel Face" dingh.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:D :D. Guess I haven't been paying close enough attention to the quality of the women. Hell, I figured a feel is a feel but I don't want a handful of camel guano afterwards.:D

Must be a hard life in the middle east. Seems like a lot of the kids look really cute when they're in their early teens but BAM, mid twenties and you're looking at your grand ma. Didn't think the Afghan girl has aged very well.....

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'd bet if you put pamela anderson over there, the iraqis couldn't take their hands off her! :D

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I don't know. With all those "Arab Muslim traditions".:rolleyes: Damn straight, they'd be lining up to knock off a load :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Grand ma nothing, you know that 70 year old Italian guy that lives up the street? You know, the guy with one giant eyebrow that starts at his chin and goes up from there. The dude with a mole that looks like it has a pine tree growing out of it. Teeth like a half eaten cob of indian corn. Carney workers look and point at him in terror. He's looks good compared to some.
    I've met some gorgeous women from Afghanistan and the Middle East. But damn, the women they show on TV are beyond Pug Fugly! UFA!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

kill the ugly muslim bitches!!!!