1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Up yours, vegans!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Oct 1, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I love how despite it getting rave reviews for thoroughness it is slammed because the outcome was not what the bacon hating bitches wanted... might have to get some buffalo tonight to celebrate.... or bacon..... or bacon wrapped buffalo

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ve got a 3# meatloaf in the oven. :D

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sounds dirty.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Filthy artery clogging climate changing deliciousness! :D

brex likes this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm about to fire up the grill and sear a couple NY Strips with some grilled asparagus.

7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I've got the grill going right now, though it's filthy yard bird.

pickled egg likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Eh, I’d have grilled the meatloaf but it’s raining like a bish out.

And the meatloaf is fucking awesome! :beer:

9. Spang308

I was torn between yardbird and steaks. Had both ready to go. Not gonna lie, the steaks won strickly in celebratory manor and they were delicious. Ended up baking the asparagus drizzled in olive oil and lemon juice and melted parmesan over it in the last 5 minutes.
    Fuck you vegans indeed.

Clay likes this.
  10. Spang308

I smoked a loaf in the egg once. It was real tasty.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Quoted for posteriority... :moon:

:crackup::crackup:

12. Spang308

Ma...the meatloaf!!!

auminer likes this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm sure after a long day at the office, your husband was very appreciative of a hot dinner. Did you also let him bury it balls deep afterwards, ma'am?

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m sorry, Princess. Are you afraid of getting raw meat on your fresh manicure? :Poke:

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Says the guy who posted this pic...???

[​IMG]

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Because every photo I post is a selfie? :confused:

Maybe every photo of you qualifies as oddball...

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

“The NHS advises that people who eat 90g of meat a day – equivalent to three thin slices of roast meat – should cut down to 70g.”
    What a bunch of Bullsheet. So reducing your daily intake to 70g is the magic number. Or is reducing it by 20g the magic number. What if I’m currently eating 120g per day, does the same 20g reduction apply? They don’t have a clue but yet are making silly recommendations. I’m sure they’ve done extensive long term research. :rolleyes:

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Forget all that. These people can get back to me when they start using a reasonable unit of measure.

Grams are for weed. :)

auminer likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Its all a bunch of nonsense in my not so educated opinion. You'll find "scientific backed research" to support whatever claim it is that you are trying to prop up.

At the end of the day I don't understand why a moderate approach to all things in life (including your diet) is so damn hard. I get a real chuckle when I see these hardcore vegans and these hardcore keto and/or "carnivore" diet type butting heads in Youtube videos and shit. I'm like, don't you people have lives? The entirety of your "lives" literally revolves around the food you eat.

cav115 and ducnut like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed that for ya.