1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UN Session

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Yzasserina, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Traffic sucks midtown, it was pouring down rain today to screw things up even more, lots of OT for NYPD and FDNY, where do all the black vehicles go after this week, and I thought POTUS speech today was pretty good.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It was a shit show. Took me literally 3 hours to get from my house to my meeting in mid-town. Normally a 40 minute drive. :mad:

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

If you drove you deserved every bit of that shit show sorry! :D:oops::p

HPPT likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Glad i flew out sunday night.
    Saw all the fencing bulked up at trump tower.

5. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

This is why I use Metro-North and the Subway!

Driving in Manhattan below the GW bridge is always no fun.

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Where are you again?

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

But as Trump stood in the symbolic heart of global governance, he espoused an unashamedly nationalist doctrine that underscored his administration's tensions with the U.N.

“We will never surrender American sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable global bureaucracy. America is governed by Americans," he said. "We reject the ideology of globalism, and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism."

He later added that "America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination."

:flag:

Also...fuck you UN!

AJ, Photo, Ducti89 and 4 others like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol that wasn't at all predictable. I encourage everyone to read the address in entirety. Flow and context matter.

9. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I pretty much copied and pasted it on my unhinged sister's FB page. Thanx for your post.

Phl218 and condon66 like this.
  10. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I have 2 brothers who are unhinged. And the way we grew up and were raised makes me utterly embarrassed by them. Especially the one who is a teacher in Meadeville, PA. I seriously don't want people to see me when I'm in his truck with him with his "VOTE DEMOCRAT" sticker on his rear window. Jesus Christ I hate to even touch his fucking truck. And if you talk about politics in even the kindest, even-tempered tone with either of them they will raise their voice and start cursing. The other one tells how embarrassed he and his wife are that Trump is our president. Really? So when you get out of bed...you're embarrassed? When you walk into a convenience store to buy coffee...you're embarrassed? Who exactly do these people confront in their daily lives that they feel embarrassed 24 hrs a day? I always tell him how embarrassing it is for me that they support the democratic party. How can these looney bastards feel so self-righteous enough to not see how they are the biggest bullies I have ever seen or known in my entire life? To the point of violence and disregard for other human beings or laws? I certainly hope we on the side of common sense and compassion for other human beings get out and vote to ensure these fucking lunatics are kept at bay.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A truck! shame on him! Have you not informed him of his duty as a good Donkey to drive a wind up toy?

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So you want him to have to ride in his brother's Prius?

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. condon66

Seriously. I'm not going to influence him towards someone I no longer recognize any more than he already is.

14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Sad that siblings can let something so trivial and meaningless come between them.

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But liberals are like cats they like some torture.

16. condon66

It came to the point where they were group texting every time they saw a fucking lame ass story about how unpolished he was and off they would go back and forth. I had to tell them to leave me out of their texts. I also had them both individually drop the f bomb along with other colorful language in my parents house as my 89 yr old father was dying of cancer in his bed and my 76 yr old mother was standing right there with us. They let out the window all the old school manners and respect they were raised by if Trump even comes across the tv screen. They absolutely have made the choice to let it create tension in any family gathering. The teacher-brother also got into fights with aunts and uncles on Fuckfacebook because they made Trump supporting posts and then HE made comments about how ridiculous their views are. He is a complete ass about all of it. I by all means am much more embarrassed and negatively affected by his actions than he by Trumps.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    brex, lrrs517 and Phl218 like this.
  17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Based on what you've written, it sounds as though you have higher character and morality expectations for a teacher in middle of nowhere PA than you do for the President of the country.

18. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

He doesn’t have to deal with the president on a personal level. All he (or most sane people) cares about is whether the president gets the job done. But you’ve heard that before.

AJ likes this.
  19. condon66

He's my brother you fucking bag of fucking shit. Fuck you. If you want to critisize me fine but, in this situation? Really? Fuck you.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I mean...it was more of an observation than a criticism, but don't let me tell you how to feel. I'm sure you have very civil conversations based on your contributions here including this fine response.

zertrider, AJ and rd400racer like this.