1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugliest sport bikes ever mv

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA#190, May 25, 2020.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

fixed

scottn and BSA43 like this.
  3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

My guess is because the OP stated the MV was an ugly bike, when in fact, it is quite attractive in various ways. And in following in BBS tradition, the thread evolved beyond the thread title, albeit in this case, it happened in post 1. Now we're posting both attractive AND ugly bikes (e.g. the KTM monstrosity).

OldGuyOnBlu and turbulence like this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cannoli, one thing that I've wondered about is how did you get your muscled up dumb ass into that Lotus? Did you have to strip down and Crisco up and have someone stuff you into it? Could you drive it with the roof in place?

You're a tiny bit larger then me and those cars were build for people my size. :D

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Funny thing about that car, getting in and out was anything but graceful, but once in the drivers seat, there was ample shoulder and leg room for even the larger of our species. One thing though, if you had broad hips, the shape of the seat would make for a very uncomfortable ride as the pressure points were on your outer thighs and not your sit-bone due to the deep bucket shape. Since the seats were solid composite construction with about 3mm of padding, there was no side bolster adjustments to be had. Such is life.

I now drive an F-150 :D

6. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

I used to get laid in my Europa, now I doubt I'd have room to wank in it. Times change.

7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Ever think about dropping in a new seat?

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Helping to keep the "fug" in fugly...

[​IMG]

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I did! It's called an F-150! :D Actually, the car is so narrow that there wouldn't be many "better" options out there. Like I said, head room, foot room, and shoulder space were ample. It was just hip room that was lacking.

I actually had two Lotus Exige's. The first one was N/A and the second was supercharged. Huge difference in performance but handling was superb with both. I would definitely consider another one in the future. That car was the most fun I've ever had on four wheels.

Metalhead likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So which one would you go with again?

11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Did Cannoli just admit to having child bearing hips in this post ? Sure seems like it . :Poke::D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess the shower strategy didn't work for his husband.

Booyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

14. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Supercharged for sure. I still get chills when I think about the sound of the supercharger spooling up just a few inches behind my right ear. Man, that car was so much fun.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

The classics never die, eh Rick? :D

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I didn't know that there was a modern iteration of that thing. Regardless, it should get a pass, since it is simply upholding a family tradition. Do they still make the Amazonas? That was an imposing machine.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That one qualifies as a classic, classic. And no, as long as I am above grade it shall live in infamy. :D

Cannoli likes this.
  18. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

We still doing ugly bikes? Because I just got this thing a few days ago:

[​IMG]

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well that certainly qualifies ! :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’d crash the fuck out of that thing. :D

Newyork and Cannoli like this.