1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFOs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 24, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/science/ufo-sightings-book.html

"She came to the collaboration roundabout, having served as a cable lineman in the Air Force in Vietnam, and afterward in the Navy’s submarine service, as a man before undergoing gender-reassignment surgery in the 1980s. Ordained as a Buddhist nun, she was running a theater group in Maryland when she met Linda. They wed in 2011."

OK so I am the only one that thinks there might be some mental issues here? Oh and guess which one used to be the guy, the dude on the left or the dude on the right :eek:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm guessing the guy on the left was born with more appendages than the guy on the right but I wouldn't put any real money on it...

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This thread doesn't seem to be about UFOs.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I disagree.

Unidentifiably Female Objects.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Read the article it also mentions mufon. It is an entire basket of crazy.

6. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Thats as far as I got. I love how thay are doing stats on "data" which, taken at face value, (eye whitness accounts with no evidence) has no validity in the first place.

It would have been way more interesting to look at an increase in reported sightings and form a correlation with whats in the water (or the weed etc). At least that would have been interesting. But I guess I' m just jaded. The world must be a way more interesting place when you're a woman trapped in a mans body doing "science" on visitors from outerpsace.