1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC fight pass

Discussion in 'General' started by JBraun, Oct 6, 2018.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Yes, the app is garbage and always has been, but I’m usually able to get PPV without incident.

Trying to order Khabib/Conor, and can’t log in. It says “unable to reach authentication service. Please try again”. Been that way since 7am. Anybody else having issues?

2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

i just saw you can order the ppv on amazon.. i may try that this go around

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Interesting...

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

How do you see the fight going?
    (Anybody)

5. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Khabib gonna give a hurtin' to McGreep

Shenanigans and track wagon like this.
  6. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Anybody know of any free sites where u can get it on the web?

7. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Local bar

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The main event can go either way in my opinion. Conor can knock ppl out but his endurance has come into question before, I'd say if he came prepared for 5rds, he'll pull it off but if not and he fails to get the KO in the first or second, he's gonna pay for it.

I was kinda pissed at him about the incident that got him arrested last year but the fcker is comical and wouldn't mind seeing him pull it off.

9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

It’s a weird one. My gut feeling is that Khabib is completely outclassed. He’s never seen anything close to Conor. The only really high level guys he’s fought are Michael Johnson and Barboza. He murdered them both, but Johnson wobbled him bad in the first fight. He landed a desperation takedown and recovered. If Conor clips him like that, it’s over.

I hate fight math, but Conor has beat a bunch of killers. Aldo, Alvarez, Mendez, Poirier, Diaz... We’ve never seen Khabib fight anyone in that stratosphere. He beat them all, knocked most out, and only lost a short notice fight to Nate, which he avenged.

Khabib can’t strike at all. He has no head movement and no power. He has zero knockouts in his career. The crazy thing is that his wrestling is so good he doesn’t have to.

Funny part about this fight is that Khabib is the worst imaginable matchup for Conor, and vice versa. As much as I think McGregor will fuck him up, if Khabib rides him like a Tijuana hooker for five rounds and beats his face in, I won’t be surprised at all.

I’m going with Conor by knockout in the second.

10. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Yep cardio could be a big problem. Reminds me of Yoel Romero or Rumble. When you’re that explosive, it seems like you can’t have endurance. It’s a weird trade for those guys.

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This is a lot like how I see it.

12. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Totally agree with JB on the main event tonight.

I’m done with Fight Pass. When my current year runs out I’m not going to renew. The whole service is garbage.

13. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

BTSPORT1 is showing fight shortly, easy to watch from on any andriod device. Download filelinked use code 22222222 then pin is 4754 install a free live iptv try taptv then watch btsport1 channel
    ten minutes and your watching for free

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Well I couldn’t have been too much more wrong than that...

BigBird and Sabre699 like this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Patiently awaiting the post-fight conference. If there is one...

17. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

The best fight was at the end of the fights if you ask me

track wagon likes this.
  18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Shit was a joke and conner is done after this one. Couldnt believe he didnt even wobble him once. He also got knocked down. Utter disappointment. Conner better come better than that to the next fight.

19. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Very disappointing. Connor couldn't even put up any semblance of a defense. The eff was he doing!? Seems like all of his energy went to hyping the fight; that might be the weakest performance I've ever seen out of him. I don't even know what I just watched.

jonathanp likes this.
  20. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

Conner got his ass whipped. He is a master at beating his opponent before they even enter the octagon with the mind games but it didn't work on Khabib, well not until the match was over anyways.....