1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 202

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

McGregor and Diaz had a little water bottle fight in the press conference. :crackup:

I think McGregor will take Diaz in three rounds.

2. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I'll be in Vegas, not at the event, but watching either way. should be good. wouldnt bet on Mac though.

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I got Diaz.

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I hope McGregor get knocked the F out.

cpettit likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I got Marquez

6. McGregor, fight stoppage in round 2, Diaz stands up after and wants to keep going. McGregor calls him white trash, Nick Diaz knocks him out,

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Diaz has been knocked out once!! I don't see him getting knocked out by Conner. I also don't see Conner lasting 5 rounds. I won 200 bucks on the first fight from a cocky Conner fan. Laughed in his face when Mctapper was on the ground being choked out.

8. McGregor shows up late for the presser, throws water bottles at Diaz, calls his buddies crackhead esses. Like that was not predictable.

Was going to post the article but realized there is a video embedded in it.

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Me too. I hope he gets finished either way.

10. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Don't care for either, but I'm taking Connie Mac! I'd bet he's trained harder & smarter than Dumazz.

vizsladog likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I hung out with Nick Diaz for a bit last year @ XS in Las Vegas, he seemed like a very laid back dude at the time. I guess these dudes take their work rather serious :D

12. SpeedyTide

Yeah, I could see that.... outside fight mode.

Now, Nick is the one I can't really stand.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I do sometimes get them confused (lol), but it was definitely Nick that was hanging out with us. Shit, he even made it a point to come up to me and tell me "good night and nice meeting you" before he left with his peeps.

14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I don't watch that shit but from what I've seen on social media and the tv, I hope that little leprechaun gets his fucking grill beat in.

And then I hope all the real men (WWE wrestlers) show up and use his body to play that game that Rambo and the Afghan freedom fighters played on horseback with the dead goat

15. SpeedyTide

Knowing both of their personas..... what if they both were collaberating (sp?) all this drama up? You know..... for ratings! Higher ratings = mo mulah (sp?)!!!

cajun636 likes this.
  16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

McG is just a hype man. He's a damn good fighter but a great hype man. But he is fighting up in class.

17. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Mc's got it. He acted like a sloppy whore last fight. More taunting and trash talking than fighting.

Pretty sure he's gunna pull his game together and fight like a man. Im sure he upped his training and what not

18. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

:crackup:

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Diaz kicked his ass on 10 days notice last time. He's had a full training camp this time.

I like Connor, but I hope Nate kicks his ass again.

Shenanigans, condon66 and Britt like this.
  20. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

well. Conner was blasting diaz last fight. He won the first round easy. He wasn't used to fighting at 170 and used his energy up. Got schooled in the second round.

rumour is mac spent 300k on this fight camp

I don't like either. But Connors left hand is epic.