1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 200!!! Tonight @ 10pm on PPV

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Jul 9, 2016.

1. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

This is pretty big shit y'all!!

Because of numbnuts Jones....Cormier was removed from Headlining to now the 3rd fight, and replaced with...

Main Event (Women's Bantamweight Title Fight):
    Miesha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes

Co-Main Event (Heavyweights):
    Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt

(Light Heavyweight) Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva

(Interim Featherweight Title Fight) Jose' Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar

(Heavyweights) Cain Velazquez vs. Travis Browne

Dang good match-ups on paper, see how the fights turn out. : )

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Aldo vs Edgar is about the only one on that card I'd like to see.

XFBO likes this.
  3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Watching now.
    I'll take Gomi to win.

Oops!! :flag:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Aldo vs Edgar should have been made the Main Event!

Jon Jones can go :Putter:........he should be banned from ever competing in the UFC. I will NEVER pay for an event he's headlining in...sick of his shit and I was a huge fan.

Just saw this on FB....lolol!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  5. L8RSK8R

Fuggin' baseball on FS1...missed the Northcutt fight :/

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

You see Joanna beat Claudia again last night? I really was hoping Claudia would win. That Joanna is one fuckin good striker though! Damn!

L8RSK8R likes this.
  7. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was close the first 2 rounds but 3-5 Joanna dismantled her. She landed like 176 sig. strikes or something. I don't see anyone taking the belt from her in the near future.

8. condon66

Well, Tate didn't hold the belt long. Talk about a one-sided fight...sheesh.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

She talked a ton of trash about Rousey, should have concentrated on Nunes. Glad I didn't pay to watch any of it.

10. condon66

I never have paid. It's eventually shown anyway.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Good fight, he was in major trouble a couple of times and it could have been scored either way, IMHO. Dominated standing up but got dominated on the ground.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  12. L8RSK8R

I was chattin' to my brother in Ireland, during the fights. He gets all the payperview fights for free, comes with his broadband package, which is 30 pounds/month.

13. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Tate..... like her, but always felt she's a "B" fighter. She was beaten by Nunes who looked impressive with her Striking. Would like to see Holms vs. Nunes now!

Brock looked the same. Still scared too get hit! Was surprised he struggled a bit to get Hunt down.

I've so wanted to see vintage Silva for a while now, but believe his time has passed. His past striking was impressive..... calculated & fight ending! Knew he had no chance against Cormier if he couldn't avoid being taken down.

Was a little bored with Aldo/Edgar. Edgar far outworked Aldo, and Aldo didn't exactly land many heavy shots, but still got the win. Edgar deserved it IMO.

Cain looked like himself (a pitbull) over Browne.