1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TZR250R

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by 461racing, Sep 24, 2010.

1. 461racing

461racing Active Member

Bike still for sell. Updated contact info. Shop # 864-473-0744 email southernmotorsports@windstream. Thanks Mark

2. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I think you might have a bit more luck if you were able to post up some pics. :up:

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

post #7 has a photobucket link to pics.

4. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Touche! :eek:

5. 461racing

461racing Active Member

That's ok KrooklynSV I have done the same thing myself. I do want to sell the bike but I haven't got it back from Jamie James so untill then just posting bike on here. Alot of people just don't have the extra money to spend on this kinda bike, I don't have it to be able to keep it right know.

6. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

To help you out I've posted a few of them below. Sweet bike. GLWS. :beer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Dave Renner

Dave Renner Well-Known Member

bike

Did you get my PM?

Thanks, Dave

8. 461racing

461racing Active Member

OK after Christmas Special Make a offer asking $5600. Or Best Offer Please no trades. Bike is ready to go.

9. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

did jamie james go thru it and if so what was done?

10. Adam79

Adam79 New Member

Gorgeous bike. Sure wish I had the cash. Plenty to trade but you shot that down. Good luck on the sale. Shouldn't take long.

11. 461racing

461racing Active Member

Went thru the carbs. Motor is top notch. Less than 300 mile since rebuild.

12. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

Bump

"Motor is top notch", is that you or Jamie's opinion? Either way, thanks! :)

13. 461racing

461racing Active Member

Well Doug said she runs like a charm. Cyclenut How have you been?

14. DocGF

DocGF Doc

Sold

Mark;
    As discussed, I will give you your asking price for the TZR. Will also purchase the two stands as shown. The Bike is for my son Brandon. His number in Columbia, SC is 803-629-4763. Send paypal deposit request to [email protected]. I will transfer the money to SC pronto.

Nice doing business with you!

Grant

15. 461racing

461racing Active Member

Well Bike is considered SOLD. Unless something falls through. Hope you guys enjoy a great machine.

16. charles

charles The Transporter

I had one of these when in Japan years ago...loved the bike, hated Japanese drivers, scared the living shit out of myself every now and then (they drive on the 'wrong' side of the road)...your son will enjoy this bike, this one looks real nice, very clean!

Regards,

Charles