1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tumbling tumbleweeds

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See them tumbling down
    Pledging their love to the ground!
    Lonely, but free, I'll be found
    Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds

Ron Jeremy arrested and charged with a bunch of shit. I'm surprised you dopes haven't mentioned this days ago. :D

Right now, fat hairy pizza flippers, Jersey mooks and the hair backs are upset because the guy that made them think they could do p0rn is facing a shit ton of time.

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

How da fug anyone gonna mention anything when have the supporting cast has been in detention due to illegal entrapment?

joec likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There are other dumbasses in Dumbasstown. Just because most of the town council and prominent citizenship was in reeducation doesn't mean the rest of the population was protesting in solidarity by not posting. :D

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

There has been a call for your period of detention, Karen. :Poke:

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Im about as re-educationable as Alex DeLarge:D

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He maybe lost perspective between his job and reality.

IF I somehow was a part of that industry, I think I’d be protecting myself my sequestering myself to that enclosed group of people in the biz.

Any man in that business is an easy target for problems like this. I’d avoid it myself for just what’s happening to the HedgeHog now.