1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

2. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Just saw this thread, the title is absolutely hilarious.:crackup:

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I think he had dead, emotionless eyes. I dont like those.

4. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Here being a freak makes her sooooo much more attactive

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. In Your Corner

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Color me stunned.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What color would that be? I got the kid's big ass crayola box and can't find that color.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's a random pattern of Maize and Raw Umber.

10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

generally snowflake white.

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, we must kill that messenger. It's for the good of mankind. :rolleyes:

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

jace, why do you think it's trivial? This is what I spoke of in another thread. You continue to support assholes that pull stunts like those California Democrats as though you agree with them. Do you? Don't you understand it's a dangerous pattern of thought for a group to hold such hatred toward another group that they are willing to do, and say, anything to defeat them. :(

13. In Your Corner

What the hell is umber anyway?
    Sixtytwo years old and I've never run into any umber, raw or burnt.

14. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

according to the web: a natural pigment resembling but darker than ocher.

so just find some ocher and think darker..... :crackup:

15. In Your Corner

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Rather than start another thread I'll throw this link into this one. Has anyone else seen this article? This is the sort of thing that saddens me and at the same time makes me madder than hell. It seems that in politics doing what's right is pushed aside. Winning is king so whatever will get you to that end is what you do.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/

17. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

^^^
    That is old news

The Hilerites dismissed it as fake news months back

It was Russia's fault.

Remember when Trump claimed Obama was spying on him and it was denied by Obama?

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. I do remember. I didn't know this was the same story though. Thanks for the reminder. :beer:

19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I got a thought about this recent trip Trump took. I wish to hear your thoughts. Those Europeans get 5 weeks vacation the first year. When we get a vacation we get our pay and time off. They get their pay plus a extra pay. They get free healthcare. They get free college. We don't. How they hell do they afford it? They don't spend much money on defense while we do. We got bases protecting them. We got missile sites protecting them. We give them weapons. This is all on us the taxpayers and they use the money they save for free shit. Trump goes there and says hey you assholes need to pay your fair share. He is for us guys. Americans. No wonder they hate him. Trump goes to Saudi Arabia. He cuts a deal. 200 billion in sales putting us to work. 200 more in the future. To a enemy of Iran. Tells them they need to rid themselves of the cancer aka radical Islam. The asshole before him goes to Iran and gives them 800 Billion on a shitty deal so they can up-arm. Community organizer that never did anything but roll joints for the Black Panthers. Trump has the Chinese guy here. Sends him home and we got a coal deal leaving North Korea fucked and promise to pressure our enemy. The asshole before couldn't even get some star basketball player who banged Chelsea on the side to stop playing basketball with their midget. On the home front Trump wants good vetting. Very sensible to me. I want concerts to be safe. The libs want to prove they are diverse and tolerant but at other peoples expense. The expense being their safety. Healthcare is too complicated for me but my deductibles went thru the roof and my son lost his insurance because it got too high. 2 kids and a wife ad himself. Works full time at 18 per hour so h loses his and some bum gets free shit. I think our Trump is doing a great job fighting for us. I see Washington and all the pols living high while we take a beating. I like draining the swamp. I am very happy so far and I don't give a fuck if he does tweet some shit and has weird hair. Call me a racist I don't give a fuck. I do hate liberals I think they side with our enemies and are helping to destroy us from within. Anyway no college here. Just been working my whole life scrapping by and learning to not listen to fake news or Occupydemocrats.com on FB that my family thinks is real. Your thoughts? Do i got that Nato shit right?

Fencer, MotoGP1199 and turtlecreek like this.
  20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL yes...you got that NATO shit right, and the rest of it too. How many Memorial Day "sodas" have you had today? :D