1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

you’re welcome

22F7D67F-D314-49DC-B82C-19D030A21A9F.jpeg

pickled egg likes this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Hey Lisa, keep your legs closed, don't fuck your co-worker, oh yeah...and don't attempt to frame the fucking president.
    Just a little advice from someone who truly doesn't care about your fragile mental state or your potential employment status.

Signed,
    America

gixxerreese, XFBO, aaronson and 4 others like this.
  3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

At the moment, he can't. Judge is not dismissing the deformation case.

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

kangasj likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've said it before many times, I'm amazed at how bad the dems are at this. They used to dominate the propaganda realm and were masters of manipulating people's emotions. Now they are jut pathetic sad clowns and are hemorrhaging voters faster than Charlie Sheen spending cash on hooker and blow.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It was far easier when folks still believed the media was relatively unbiased.

blkduc, R1M370 and cav115 like this.
  7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Always amazing how people are such sheep.

No offense to the sheep.

8. blkduc

True and there was no access to the truth like we have with the innerwebs. This has made all the difference, the left can't stop the truth from getting out now. But efforts are being made, they work tirelessly behind the scenes. Just yesterday the number one hashbrown...er hashtag/pound sign thingy was impeachment scam something or other and the twatter overlords kept trying to hide it. They also squash the walkaway and blaxit folks, but it ain't working...it's just making people more aware and angrier.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not sure I can equate the interwebs with truth. A lot of information, some of which is true.

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Better source of truth than CNN and NBC.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Before interwebs: ALL lies to manipulate us.

After interwebs: Some truth.

I know which is better.

YamahaRick likes this.
  12. blkduc

This.

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

But but but............I thought Trump was destroying trade relations and making the farmers mad at him.

Had to get a pic of this:
    F2AEDFFC-F0DF-474C-84CC-A4DEFB8D89EA.jpeg

britx303, Fencer, kangasj and 2 others like this.
  14. blkduc

Those poor dumb farmers need to watch the news, their lives are terrible!

YamahaRick likes this.
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Uneducated fly overs. They hate President Trump and they haven't even been smart enough to figure it out yet. We shouldn't count their votes.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

aussie.jpg

cav115 likes this.
  17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I don't believe that there is a hemorrhage. Maybe a cut or two. The point that I think you are missing is that most leftist voters are either brown shirt loyalists or hopelessly mesmerized by the leftist news sources. I have family who ingest CNN all day, and they are convinced that the impeachment is solid, the man is guilty, and that the only thing that stands in the way of him being removed from office are the corrupt Republicans in the Senate. I believe that they are "normal" Democrat voters. If Trump wins reelection, I believe that it will be by a narrow margin, like the first time.

20. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Pretty good short version :D