1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Can you read?
    It clearly states there was FISA abuse.

XFBO likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Never mind that the FBI already responded acknowledging the abuse and accepting the report and promising to implement a five or six step process and procedure improvement plan.

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Who's going to jail?

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

What does this have to do with anything? It doesn’t absolve what happened.
    So a crime is only a crime only when someone goes to jail? :confused: Brilliant.

5. code3ryder

No, I'm pointing out all the frothing Rights on this forum that couldn't wait for this report to come out so that everyone involved would go to going to prison. Gonna go back and find what crimes were commited and who's being charged.

6. Spang308

Horowitz doesn't even have the power to do that. The best he can do is issue referrals. Don't confuse this with what Barr and Durham are doing.

XFBO, Quicktoy and code3ryder like this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You do realize that the IG doesn't have anywhere near the investigative power that the AG has I hope.

8. code3ryder

What is the current status of the other investigation that is taking place?

9. Spang308

Ongoing. Televised SWAT raids on CNN any morning now. :D

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He’s publicly disagreeing with a chunk of what’s in the IG report, saying that they left too much out.

11. Spang308

Not so much left out as not investigated. I think the point Barr was trying to make is Horowitz can't make conclusions on things he never had the scope to investigate.
    The wording does appear cushy though. Typical swamp coddling swamp.

YamahaRick likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fair statement. I was trying to keep it short/sweet.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

These are not the droids you're looking for.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They and their media lapdogs sure are trying their best to make that technique work.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well point them out then. Both Appendix 1 and 2 in the report pretty much confirm how shady the entire FISA warrant request was and how the FBI ignored protocol etc.

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO... Poor Lisa...sueing the FBI and DOJ. I guess Trump is definitely living in her head...:crackup:

"In the complaint filed Tuesday, the 39-year-old Page said she suffered numerous damages, including a "permanent loss of earning capacity due to reputational damage" and "the cost of therapy to cope with unwanted national media exposure and harassment" caused by the disclosure."

“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back," Page told The Daily Beast.

In a rally, Trump had passionately read from Strzok and Page's text messages -- even screaming out, "I love you, Lisa! I love you so much! Lisa, she's going to win one-hundred-million-to-nothing. But just in case she doesn't win, we've got an insurance policy!"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/li...herapy-after-salacious-text-messages-released

XFBO likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If Musk can get away with calling a hero a “pedo guy”, I don’t think the poor adulteress has a prayer for judicial relief

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No one that should as I always have said.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Get away with? How is his insulting someone on the Internet different from what you do every day? :crackup:

TurboBlew and Quicktoy like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I take the fourth Wednesday of the month off.

So you’ve now libeled me. :Poke: :Poke: :crackup: