1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He gets so much pushback from his own people
    it makes me wonder if he went for the sudden
    pullout because he didn't trust them to actually
    complete any extended withdrawal. This way
    they were forced to do it and deal with the results.

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So is building a border wall in Colorado winning?

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol that was a funny gaff. I’m just thanking god they’re building a wall. Maybe not in Colorado but will protects those residents just like it will protect me in Florida.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ever been to Colorado?

With all the Commiefornians moving there, I say wall it off and use it for open cask nuke waste storage. :D

gixxerreese and kangasj like this.
  5. Quicktoy

Naaah. I’m gonna move there and turn it all red.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Next up states 51-57

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I've seen several times where they say Trump is playing 4D chess. Sometimes I think he just got lucky. Sometimes I'll be damned if he or the people he has working for him honestly are. This ^^^ is a perfect example. Biden really is done. Obama came from nowhere in '08 and I wonder if we really aren't waiting for that person to show up. I try to be a level headed guy and see all sides. Trump is an a'hole and a horrid human being, but he's done a lot of really damn good things for this country. I keep waiting to see a D to challenge that. I don't think it will be E.Warren. She'll get pummeled. I'm waiting to see who the real challenger will be. It won't be anyone on the stage now. I honestly think they're holding their *wild card* close to the chest, and will play her (minority, trans or female) once all the others are done making fools of themselves.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think they have anyone sane and just don't realize it yet, that's why they keep doubling down on the crazy.

Spang308 likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The powers that be are withholding the real candidate.
    That person is not in the race yet.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well, they need to register in a few states by the end of November, so tick tock.
    Anyone sane knows Trump is going to pummel anyone he runs agaist. If I had aspirations of being president, I'd be sitting this one out.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No, what you see is what you get. They are in serious trouble.

13. Quicktoy

Then how do they tease that Hillary still may jump in? I’m asking this because I don’t know.

14. blkduc

Because THIS has been happening every day for 3 years. They are mental, corrupt, broken, and lost.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. blkduc

G 97 likes this.
  17. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Can you elaborate a bit at what else you think this means? Reading your article, it looks like they are aiming to take away the tariffs they imposed and start buying again - which is great. But it is at the levels they were at before this whole tariff situation started. How are we (both the US as a whole and then also just farmers) better off now than we were 2 years ago?

What did the US get in return?

18. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup: A7508168-A849-4691-853A-D908CA59CACF.jpeg

G 97 likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea other than these statements taken from the article:

“those purchases could rise to $40-$50 billion, said the people”

“The two nations are currently working on the details of a limited agreement, after talks in Washington earlier this month at which the U.S. agreed not to hike tariffs in October, and said China agreed to increase purchases and other concessions.”

I think the two big takeaways are:
    1. It completely destroys the notion that these markets would never again come back - As was stated repeatedly by the liberal sect and pundits while beating their OMB drums. The local state democrats in Iowa were throwing shade on this every chance they could, compounded by Iowa’s and Chinas long time trade agreements and partnerships. The t was a real hot topic in Iowa.

2. Future potential for increased imports and an evening of the playing field with long term benefits for both China and the USA.

As always we will have to wait and see but from this initial development things seem to be headed in the right direction.

I also think another point to be made here is that Trumps actions weren’t the doom and gloom story the MSM tried to portray it as. I work with farmers on a daily basis and when I would see and read some of the stories that told of farmers discontent and disdain towards Trump over his China dealings - they never ever correlated with any of the farmers I work with or hear from. The MSM completely magnified and made a bigger deal out of things above and beyond actual reality.

bigtime likes this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Can't be, that never happens. :D

G 97 likes this.