1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Shouldn't that read 1.21.21? In January 2020 trump will still have a year (or more) left in office

XFBO and auminer like this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They have already started planting boxes of "uncounted ballots" all over the country to make sure they win. The lawsuits are drawn up, ready to be printed and filed.
    The left wing fraud machine will be in overdrive Nov 2020.

BHP41 likes this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Tit for tat, these Repubs will be called to testify and will have to pay for lawyering up. You can't only call the dems, then the dems will just recall the repubs that are already broke. Just a waste of time and money, only the lawyers win. If there is a highly unlikely event that Mueller/Rosenstein/Barr missed a smoking gun, then yes follow up.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Ok but can we just leave Rosensteins judgement out of it? He is a seditious piece of excrement and a liar.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What kinds of election reforms can DJT push through via executive order?

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

None, really. The states run their elections. Vote harvesting has destroyed any hope of fair and real elections. Mail in ballots are bad enough, no ID required voting shouldn't be allowed either.
    But all state controlled.

Spang308 likes this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I feel the Broward County, FL, Wisconsin and California episodes in the mid terms was just a trial run to test the waters. With no real investigations and/or penalties, they've discovered they have a green light to ramp it up in 2020.

BHP41 and Fonda Dix like this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fact

They will steal 2020

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They're going to try like hell. Ron DeSantis winning the governor's seat in FL will help that state. He'll be watching like a hawk. Wisconsin, not so much. They just elected some complete libtard. As before, Trump will need PA, FL, and Ohio. I still stick by my electoral landslide for Trump, but the house and senate races will be where the corroption may hit home.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

1.21.20?

Isn't that like a full term pregnancy before the election?

Not that democrats would know anything about one of THOSE!

11. Fonda Dix

I started seeing the stickers on Subaru's all over the valley and looked it up. I wonder how the Dems would feel about packing the courts now instead of waiting for them to take power.

Whoops, I think I wrote it backwards. :)

[​IMG]

12. auminer

That's lame... the same stickers were out for both of Bamajelly's terms.

At least, on the bright side, the libs don't know anything about Psalms 109.8, so they won't be using THAT tired joke.

13. Fonda Dix

This town is thick with RESIST and other decals like it. As you drive south towards Colorado Springs they disappear and you start to see the occasional Trump sticker. By the time you get in the flat lands out west near Limon you see actual MAGA hats. :)

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Reduced oxygen levels, perhaps?

15. auminer

*ahem* Limon is east of you, dude.

It's OK... recreational use is legal there now. :crackup::D

I'm pondering a long weekend trip up to Slummit County this April. I want the missus to see the ice wall by I70 at Idaho Spgs.

Plus the accumulation of snow everywhere up in the high country. She's never seen anything like it.

Plus, weed.

:)

16. Fonda Dix

[​IMG]

speeddaddy and auminer like this.
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Rashida Tlaib introduced an impeach the MF resolution today. Poor Pelosi has lost control of the house.

Inquiring whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America.

Resolved, That—

(1) the Committee on the Judiciary shall inquire whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America;

(2) the Committee on the Judiciary or any subcommittee or task force designated by the Committee may, in connection with the inquiry under this resolution, take affidavits and depositions by a member, counsel, or consultant of the Committee, pursuant to notice or subpoena; and

(3) there shall be paid out of the applicable accounts of the House of Representatives such sums as may be necessary to assist the Committee on the Judiciary in conducting the inquiry under this resolution, any of which may be used for the procurement of staff or consultant services.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  18. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

19. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Uh oh did the Russia bs backfire on the dems? Is this why they are fine with taking the swing to the far left? Do they know they just loss any clear thinking democrat? It’s just one person that has been interviewed. I just don’t see how if you are a rational person. I don’t think your very happy to be told that there is a crime for sure. Talking about leaks and all that just to say no collusion. You know the fool me once attitude kicks in.
    https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/03/...olitical-hoax-trump-tells-michigan-crowd.html

20. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin