1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I really had no problem with your attempts to defend the liberal point of view, but dogs? What the hell is wrong with you? On that note, I guess I'm voting for crazy Uncle Joe next time around. A man that doesn't own a dog has no business in the White House!

rd400racer likes this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You know, I'm going to meet up with Spang for a beer next time I'm visiting my son in Pa., and I predict by the time we're finished he'll be wearing this home:D

[​IMG]

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The only person I despise more than Nancy is Hillary.

rd400racer likes this.
  5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

See, I didn't go that low:beer:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Spitfire still hates you, though he hates most people.

rd400racer likes this.
  7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Could be his sista...looks more his home boy though

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Surprise! Now if they'd just do a serious investigation of the Clintons!

10. Spang308

I just read today that there is talk of the special counsel shutting down with no report release.
    My how the tide has changed. If I had to guess, the new incoming AG said wrap it up boys and they have nothing that can hurt Trump to put on paper, so they slink away from the table as quietly as possible.

kangasj likes this.
  11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well he did do a good job of letting the liberal media and the left wing go on breathlessly about the collusion...while keeping the focus off of the FBI/DOJ malfeasance. Hopefully that story isn't over yet. There are few real journalists that have been doing a good job putting the pieces together.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Perhaps they just want to hold onto the allegations until the elections. Remember, facts are irrelevant when all that matters is the seriousness of the allegation. Issuing a report would give up an election strategy.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You have to impeach him to find out what the report says...you know thre drill by now.

14. blkduc

We are gonna need pics of this.

rd400racer likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

JC, can't one of you Liberal types quote numbers accurately for a change?

He [inaccurately] quotes the amount of Liberals in here the way they quote the number of illegals in America. :crackup:

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We need a membership drive to attract a few more lefties.

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Came across this quote by a former President.....John Adams
    "In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress."
    And they say things change with time....

Fencer likes this.
  18. Spang308

Did you ever see the movie "Murder of Crows?"
    "First thing you do is kill all the lawyers. If it weren't for lawyers, we wouldn't need lawyers."

19. blkduc

kangasj and XFBO like this.
  20. Spang308

I can not believe he's openly admitting that. He also is publicly stating Rosenstein's wire story and 25 amendments was NOT a joke. In addition, he ordered the obstruction investigation.
    The FBI and DOJ openly exposed of trying to overthrow a legitimately elected president. Keep in mind, they KNEW beyond a doubt the Russia collusion narrative was bullshit...BECAUSE THEY MADE THE WHOLE THING UP 10 MONTHS EARLIER.
    The new AG better assemble a grand jury and start indicting these traitors.
    If I were Trump, no way I would let this slide.

kangasj and XFBO like this.