1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Crazy as it sounds if you were deemed 'essential' you might get OT as you worked when others did not, then got back pay.

Again contractors get zip.

3. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Unless he writes a book, I don't know if we'll get a real answer on this one anytime soon. I can say this much, I hope someone as qualified fills the space. Trump letting Mattis take the gloves off is why ISIS is now a quivering puppy dog whimpering with its tail between its legs. Just pray to God we don't allow it to grow back into a rabid dog again. Trump did something right by putting him in charge, so I hope his "vision" continues.

K51000 likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Man I totally want to GTFO of the ME. Not one more of our guys should die for those cave dwellers. We can't occupy it forever. But Mattis resigning over this makes me second guess my gut feeling. That's a guy that I would never doubt. His letter does not get specific, but it sure as hell looks like it was about Syria.

jrsamples likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

A General with no wars to fight is looking for trouble somewhere...it's what they do.
    A POTUS who keeps us out of wars we have no business in, is rare.

blkduc and jrsamples like this.
  7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Snowflake.

You seriously trust Trump’s military judgement over Mattis?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What?? (Snowflake)

Did I say anything about Trusting anyone...I made a fkn statement, I typically don't trust anyone outside of my own circle ...

How long has this "War" been going on?? Obama was going to get us out..until what changed his mind??

This is a Conflict, not a War...a War is fought with clear goals of wiping the battle field with your opponents blood and guts..not pages in manuals say "ask for permission to return fire".

speeddaddy likes this.
  9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Yes, Trump is all, he does no wrong, the cult follows again.

You don't need a book, the dude said it in his resignation letter, he quit because of Trump, plain and simple.

Winning! Drain the swamp! Steel slats!

Steeltoe and SnacktimeKC like this.
  10. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Right on. Total waste of good soldiers and resources. Un-winnable just like Vietnam. Just like Vietnam they don't want us there. Just like Vietnam you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys. GAO official stats - We expend 250,000 rounds of ammo per "one" insurgent killed. At .33 cents per round it cost the taxpayer $82,500 dollars to kill one insurgent. Just like you said and just like Vietnam, it's a conflict with ridiculous rules of engagement that can never be "won".

Britt likes this.
  11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Back to the Gov'mnt shutting down.
    My wife has lunch a few days ago with another Mom of a Special needs child we've known for years.
    The other Mom is a liberal to put it nicely.
    She comes home and says 'So, Trump is shutting down the government?'

I"m pretty sure I tolled my eyes and realized that statement came from her lunch meeting with the other Mom.

I contemplated being my usual sarcastic self and saying 'Yep, no more cops, no more schools, .....'

But I think I said something like 'Not exactly'

Britt likes this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

75% of the G-ment is not shutting down, neither are essential services. Oh, they'll close the national parks just to make a few peeps wail...so what.
    On another note, I don't like the whole Syria thing. It appears as if it was a total surprise to the military (ie Mattis). The bigger issue is we need to have the locals step up and take over the effort so we can leave that shit hole is some sort of sanity. If we are viewed as cutting and running they will once again have no trust in us being on their side for the long haul. My only hope (and this is a long shot) is that this is a ploy to get the locals to step up their game and the 30 days is just an attempt to get their attention.

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

TDS strikes again. Read more carefully and maybe you'll see I'm much more a Mattis fan and hoping someone just as good fills his shoes. Saying my boss and I have different visions is not saying anything beyond exactly that. I wouldn't expect your TDS to see that though. You might want to read back and find where my cult status has allowed me to blindly follow anyone, let alone Trump. However, ORANGE MAN BAD!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    XFBO likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

XFBO and turtlecreek like this.
  15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Local paper in podunk Abilene, Texas (own by USA Today with same material but some local) still has not reported that Mattis resigns or the Catholic debacle, but I read three straight days of Beto's accolades (half page each).

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Beto is like Obama.. no real accomplishments to his credit...except people like him for whatever reasons.. want to make him more than he is, in great hopes he can lead them from the Darkness... and into The Greatness.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

All that matters is intent, not results.
    Hope and change.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh that's EASY to explain, he ONLY became a military God during THIS Presidency............Liberals didn't care when that military God was shitcanned by their black Jesus.........but yea, we're the CULT!!! ROFLMAO!!!

You can't make this shit up or their retarded talking/complaining/insulting points. :crackup:

jrsamples likes this.
  19. 418

418 Expert #59

I brought up this conundrum to a family member who is serving right now. He's actually going to Afghanistan next week.

One good point I thought he brought up about pulling out is when and if we do, there is always somebody us that's going to fill that void. So the question is, do we want that to happen? Whenever it would be Russia or ISIS or whoever.

I guess in that case I wouldn't think it would be in best case scenario for our national security.

And I'm somebody that think we shouldn't really be meddling in other countries affairs.

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

ISIS is exactly what I fear from pulling out. I don't want to repeat Obama's mistakes.

G 97 likes this.