1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You find the thought of americans killing each other to be refreshing? Um, wow.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

And yet Congress has a slush fund of millions used to silence people that is kept secret as to who gets paid and for why because of whom, which goes unnoticed and unprosecuted.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No. I find the thought of the leadership of this country returning down the correct path as set forth by the constitution to be refreshing. Like a visit to Fiji, I like the destination even though the journey will suck big time.

MachineR1 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow.

5. Fonda Dix

Your surprise or lack of all depends on how you see things. You likely dont agree on what I see and even if you do, you likely dont believe that radical action will be the only correction. What has been happening makes me believe that something has to be done and the ballot box is no longer the answer as it cannot be trusted nor will it be honored even once the electorate speaks.

Facts:
    1. Before Trump was legally elected, a cabal of people including Obama, Clinton, and their stooges spied on, and setup Trump as an insurance policy against his election and/or in case he won. He won and they began to resist, not just the man but the will of us, the American people.
    2. This cabal of people had accomplices in the DOJ, FBI and other alphabet agencies thus giving them full power to coerce, block, spy on, and infiltrate the Trump campaign. This is what they did.
    3. That same group of people then put a plan in motion to stain Trump and ultimately railroad him and his Presidency in an effort to keep their racket afloat. Cue Mueller.
    4. They are now going to attempt to finish their coup by charging him for things that are not illegal, were done by their own group of criminals, or that have no basis in real fact.
    5. We are not lead by leaders. The people who are our leaders are actually the puppets of the unelected powerful deep state, which is filled to the brim with globalists, communists, and fascists of all sort.
    6. The Matrix they had us living in is starting to be exposed and Trump is the "Neo" that is doing it. For this he must be destroyed. I fear he will be. Those that wish to destroy him have zero qualms about destroying our Republic in the process. It just speeds their plans anyway.

So, to recap, we are in a coup, leadership refuses to respect the legal election, our election process is compromised, and we are unrepresented because we are controlled by a bloated shadow government that we do not elect. I see these as facts. People have gone to the rifle for much, much less in the past.

Batshit crazy, I'm sure. However, its my version of being "woke"

6. ton

ton Arf!

i'm pretty sure you and i understand the word "fact" differently.

regardless, the beauty of illuminati and related theories is that they are neither provable nor disprovable. kinda like faith/religion. internally consistent, and... um... bonkers to non-subscribers. but i guess it's good entertainment. thanks for that.

848, SuddenBraking and SnacktimeKC like this.
  7. Fonda Dix

while some conjecture is there, plenty of facts also exist.

Forget the shadow government stuff and just focus on the soft coup that has been ongoing since the day Trump was elected. Focus on the two tiered justice system. Focus on the misdeeds of the alphabet agencies. Those things have all been proven and they are blatantly unconstitutional.

Oh an I won’t be doing any uprising against the man. I’m fat, get winded easy and am a terrible shot.

kangasj likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Could you imagine the Squalling that would have been going on if there were this level of stacking the deck against Obama or Hilary?
    If the full media and opposition would have day after day went after him in every conceivable way.

kangasj likes this.
  9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was totally the same thing.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

At the time I am sure it wasn't "the same thing either"..

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Thank you...I feel so emboldened I think I'll go have a second martini! :crackup:

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Dude, this is way closer to the truth than it isn't. I'm waiting for the Pres. pushback and the other shoe to drop, but oddly, it never does. It's time time cut Giuliani loose and let the chips fall.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  13. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

That tinfoil hat must be on pretty tight.

848, R1Racer99 and NemesisR6 like this.
  14. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, not seeing the hits to Trump they kept trying to make. Negotiating for a hotel into the campaign? So what, not the same as what people mean when they say ties to Russia. Paying off ho's? His money not campaign money, nothing remotely illegal. I get bitching about Cohens actions but the spin is just silly.

kangasj likes this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

One major flaw with that. They had him on other stuff also. The plea is without going to court so IF Trump is charged it has not been adjudicated. In other words 'we will give you a pass on criminal actions if you sign this statement saying Trump is evil' Waiting for others who are more expert to chime in...

19. Fonda Dix

interesting that we are supposed to acknowledge that a known liar, under the cloud of a potential long sentence, is suddenly telling the truth but whatever.

crashman likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version