1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Not here, still ~3.50 even tough oil prices have been going down for weeks.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I filled up for 2.09 in NE DFW yesterday.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Back to Trump.... I think it is all over for him. The swamp has utilized dem electoral success and election stealing to regain its place in the uniparty. The signs of this, IMO, are clear:
    1. The GOP is putting up little to no fight against rampant election problems, tampering, and possible fraudulent behavior by election officials. This is the trademark cuck behavior of the swamp GOP
    2. McKarthy will be minority leader instead of Jim Jordan. McKarthy is old school swamp creature, Jordan is MAGA. Guess which one Trump supporters wanted? It wasnt the Paul Ryan photocopy.
    3. Trump is sulking as of late. He has no bluster, no moxie. My guess is he can see his bid to save America, his way, is likely over. The swamp can much more easily defy him now.
    Sadly, I believe his sometimes volatile combination of autism, social ineptitude, and narcissism will make him not run in 2020. He wont play a game he cant win.

McKarthy and the rest of the amnesty loving, Koch controlled creatures will work with their Kabuki “opponents” to flood the country with non citizens and a progressive agenda as their pockets get lined some more. Additionally, they will coordinate with the Dems to destroy Trump before 2020.

Every last one of us, “right” or “left” are complete chumps if we believe we truly have any say so in our direction. We are all getting played and always have been.

Maybe I am melodramatic, uneducated, or whatever but I strongly believe the end of the MAGA mission is the end of the United States. With all its faults, Trump's approach to many sectors of our world was showing results for real, regular people. I see people doing well, and this time its not just Wall Street and K Street, its Main Street too.

Imagine what the man could do if he had not faced a coup from day one.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Tomorrow is the deadline for the FL recount. Quite a few counties have finished theirs and the numbers did not change.
    Its not over for him yet. Still some miles left to go. Pelosi might not get the speaker position...lol. That will be gold! :D

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The aim is to get it into court so a judge can decide the election.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't the beginning of snow season drive yours up normally?

7. TWF2

Not really. They been up for while now, couple months at least.
    There is no snow anywhere, nice weather. It is been like this for last few years, we get snow in February and March now.

8. TWF2

Just saw on news they might not, apparently machines are overheating :)

9. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

wow...what got into you? reasonable and on point. :D

10. Fonda Dix

I know you are being funny but honestly, I have lost my spirit.

Maybe I am a simpleton but I never thought for one minute that America would become such a hive of cheating, lying and stealing. I am devastated at what we have done with what our ancestors sacrificed to make for us.

I just have no more fight in me.

K51000 likes this.
  11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You’re allowed to be tired, you’re not allowed to give up. Liberals can not be allowed to take this country over. They are the enemy and everyone that votes for a Dem is the enemy. It’s come to that. Tired is understandable, we’re all tired. Giving up is not acceptable. That’s letting them win.

turtlecreek, Fencer, XFBO and 2 others like this.
  12. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Tonight I saw it's down to 2.29 in a burb of Milwaukee!!

I post this b/c it's part of Trumps' winning machine!!

13. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

15. Fonda Dix

16. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

But all this time I thought climate change was the biggest threat to the US?

17. Fonda Dix

Nope. But neither is NK.

I have it on good authority that the greatest threat to the US is white males, especially those with any semblance of masculinity and/or independence.

:)

turtlecreek likes this.
  18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

The area under my office desk is nuclear hardened so I'm not worried, it's a safe place to escape from all you white devils too

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You can't escape us, we're omnipresent.

20. Fonda Dix

[​IMG]

sheepofblue likes this.