1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Wow looks like we had the same break point lol I don’t know how people are willing to stay so ignorant to what happened.

They say there is a brain parasite that is affecting people’s ability to reason.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-
    crazy/308873/

What’s funny is they come from cats and a that’s like a liberal cat lady thing just saying. Could be why they would stand outside screaming at the sky because someone they didn’t like was president. No sane person would act like that.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most say who cares. Gossip and tantrums and ..... don't effect me one bit. It is results. Matter of fact a little open discord means the place is not a bunch of yes men but rather free thinking (hopefully smart and qualified) individuals discussing matters to achieve the best result.

Either way the increase in economy, lawfullness and freedom (less regulations) is what is happening regardless of the how. Shoot even the latest down turn in the market could be attributed to the fed selling stocks and increasing interest all at the same time. Or in my words unwinding the pumping that barely kept the king Obama economy positive.

Orvis likes this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Good. Then I look forward to hearing how you voted a straight R ticket in your state because while a lot of the R’s are far from the solution, they are worlds better than ANY Dem right now . Do you agree with that?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want to hear lots of things - from sources that have not already been proven to be crazy as hell.

I don't need or want to discuss anything someone like her says, there is no need for discussion.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I haven't been told by anyone the book is fiction. That is a call I made for myself based on everything I've seen/know about the source. I don't listen to anyone who tells me what to believe :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's Californian, it's similar in some respects but still a different kind of crazy :D

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol brutal. Good volley. Dave?

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Good lord...what an idiot. Do they believe their own bullshit I wonder?

10. Venom51

Of course they don't but they are very dependent on the idiots believing it.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

He brings a new level of batshitcrazy to former Presidents....he's become completely unhinged with Trumps success. I'd sure love to see a REAL REPORTER ask him after making that claim, what ever happen to the "new normal" on manufacturing growth OR insulting Trump on his claims to bring back lost manufacturing jobs, which has been on a steady incline for over a yr now......I won't hold my breath cuz we all know the DNC sponsored MSM is just like State Sponsored news in Iran.....dishonest and FAKE.

To all who doubted this Admin, choke on it> https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...CHoSwFUSn__RpfPUrwl7GNCA16MnuFck#7128cb445850

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    speeddaddy likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

You under estimate both stupid people and his ego, both are examples of infinity.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm confused. Did Barry have the magic wand or does Trump? Isn't that what he said it would take to bring manufacturing back to the US?

I can truthfully say he is not wrong though, he did start the economic increase. He left the White House.

Spang308, R Acree and sheepofblue like this.
  14. Spang308

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

15. Spang308

So let me get this straight. All the negative in Obama's economy was all Bush's fault and all the positive in Trump's economy is due to Barry's genius.

He is either an idiot or the most narcissistic asshole to ever stand at a microphone.

16. sheepofblue

OR o_O

Spang308 likes this.
  17. Venom51

Yes...on both.

brex likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Come on now, not a fan of Obama (especially as I sit here staring at a notice reminding me to look at insurance prices again in November) however there is no way in hell he is more of a narcissist than the Don.

Orvis likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No to mention I still have no clue what Obama truly thinks about any of it. He was paid and brought up through the ranks to do a job and did it admirably. I don't think anything that happened was truly his own idea. Hillary and Bill built themselves knowing from day one what they wanted and the steps to achieve it. Obama was kind of grabbed off the street essentially by others who then groomed him. He followed their plan and got the paycheck(s) and perks.

Orvis likes this.
  20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You too having trouble with the definition of evidence?