1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe that's why Hillary lost - even making fun of her winds up not being funny... :D

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Dickhead I'll grant you - racist? Haven't seen any proof. Breitbart is a conservative biased site for sure - but because of that it's influence is extremely limited. Nothing like CNN at all.

I disagree. He has made several anti semitic remarks and is a clear white nationalist.

Tight with Putin? You mean like a Secretary of State and even a President should be with leader of the 2nd or 3rd most powerful nation on the planet? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....

Yeah, a country slapped with sanctions for invading a sovereign nation and annexing their land for his own. They are not our ally and they are not even in the top 5 most powerful no matter how much news they try to make.

Cool, career government stooge spending his life spending other peoples money on boondoggles. Yeah, impressive as hell....

Would you hire a mcdonalds cook to fly you to Europe on a jet? Would you hire Broome to work on your motorcycle? There is a reason people learn things related to their jobs. Sec of energy is also responsible for Nukes I believe. Perry shouldn't be let anywhere a nuclear weapon.

No one is saying anything remotely like that - and you're trying to tell us you're not panicked? :crackup:

If you can't see the EPA is ineffective and has policies that don't make sense - overboard and underboard - then you're just delusional.

To discount the work of the epa is to say exactly that. I'm not panicked because I don't have kids or anything really tying me down and I can pack up my shit and go someplace cleaner anytime I need to. I do however like trees, grass, national parks and nature in general. I don't want to go to Yosemite or Jellystone and see oil rigs and pipelines running through it. Yeah it is a lopsided organization and it needs restructured but going the exact polar opposite of what is in place now is a mistake.

I don't think these cabinet positions should be held by a single person in any case. It should be a committee of qualified individuals who must come to a consensus agreement on what steps should be taken in their respective areas. Not this "Rick Perry is in charge now...... yall listen to him for the next 4 years" shit. That would have saved us lots of headaches over the past 20 or 30 years.

3. cpettit

Very much so but one should have at least a basic understanding of their industry before working in it. Perry does not have that.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Find them then. Because all of the normal media peeps trying to hate on him couldn't find those statements. What's truly funny is how people keep ignoring who Breitbart himself was :D

Not in the top 5? You are beyond delusional on this one.

At this point I am tapping out. There is no reason to read nor respond further. You're so far down the I hate Trump rabbit hole it's useless.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The Governor of Texas has no understanding of the energy sector? Seriously?

Dude, can't you see how what you're saying makes no sense? :crackup:

crashman likes this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:This is the single most ineffective way to manage anything and ensures almost everything is a compromise that will work well for no one and one of the reasons that the Dems have been getting kicked to the curb lately. People want action, not talk after 8 years of talk and little action. I guess if you want to do things wrong go all the way wrong...

BHP41 likes this.
  7. cpettit

Its called the energy sector, not the oil sector. There is a lot more to it than just Texas and oil tycoons.

8. cpettit

I also think the loser of the presidential race should have to be VP. Force them to work together.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You realize this statement makes his point. The head of energy is responsible for directing and organizing that committee. If you really think rule should be by committee then :crackup: The round table even failed in fables.

10. cpettit

USA, Canada, Germany, France, China, Japan, are all more important in the world economy than Russia.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You do realize that Texas is the state with the most wind generation capacity by a huge margin and the majority of research in renewable energy is done by the "oil" companies, don't you?

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

You just went full retard. Never go full retard.

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

The collective intelligence of a group is inversely proportionate to the number of people in it.

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Russia's GDP is smaller than Korea's (which is smaller than Canada's AND Italy's AND Brazil's), so there is some truth to his statement. Geopolitically (largely due to history and land area) Russia carries a big stick, but it is disproportionate to its economic influence.

Carry on.

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

They've only recently become a part of the Western trading world. It seems ALL of the communist world relied on them prior to that.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They seem to do all right in many poor countries around the world. Obviously, there will be fewer of them in a poor country, but it won't stop those who are from being extremely wealthy.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol so what's your take on Obama??

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Only prob was the initial statement was about military strength, invading sovereign nations, and not about GDP or economy.

19. Robby-Bobby

With all due respect as a respected competitor, you're getting into Melka level retardation in relation to BAbuska....

Step back a little and re-evaluate your life.

20. Robby-Bobby

Yea, and if Russia wanted to, those countries would be referred to as "little Russia's"