1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Precisely why we’re seeing incumbents on both sides losing.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

All this discussion, and definite decisions made about blue waves or red waves, are all still up in the air. Just look at what's happened within the last two days. Pompeo just got back from N. Korea with empty hands. Yep, you guessed it. Little short fat boy Kim has reverted to the ways of his father and grandfather. Talk, talk, talk, promise, promise, then jump back and accuse the US of dishonest actions. If the US actually gains something from screwing around with N. K. it will be the biggest advance that we've ever made. I predict that it will never happen. That little fucker is never going to give up his nukes and everyone that actually thinks about it knows that. He's a lying piece of dung just like the rest of his family.

Now to the "blue wave." Trump is not locked into his position as the end all of Presidents by a long shot so with every incident that ends up falling apart his support is whittled away a little more. So far, with regards to just about everything that he does including N. K., he's promised everything but the kitchen sink (probably even that to someone) makes big loud predictions about it, and it looks it's likely to be coming back to bite him in the rear.

Why does Trump leap so quickly at opportunities to make himself look like a BS artist? It's almost as though he doesn't realize that promising something that you cannot be certain of producing is an excellent way to shoot your own foot off.

I'm gonna be real honest here guys. I'm beyond pissed at all the idiocy emanating from Washington from all sides. The fucking liberals are apoplectic because they lost the last election while the President keeps giving them more ammunition to kick his ass with on a daily basis, while the Republicans continue to coast along without doing anything really positive. Bicker, bicker, bicker. That's all we hear anymore. I'm wanting all this BS to end. Now!

(Thanks for listening. Rant is over for a few days. Hopefully.)

R1Racer99 likes this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Trump has accomplished 65% of his campaign promises in 1.5 years which is amazing progress. I'm not sure what you expect? You are acting like the NK de nuke plan has fallen apart based on how the lying media is reporting the latest meeting. Have you not learned yet that the media spins everything Trump to a negative, and that Trump negotiates in ways that look ugly but he wins every damn time.

K51000 likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Mr. President- It's too much winning! I can't handle all the winning!

Seriously,
    I could care less what ever person writes an OP-Ed about their spin on something the POTUS has done. It's beyond getting old.

Make America Great again- shoot a liberal near you- today!

He has done SOOO much already, it isn't even 2 years in.

If one more person sends me a link to someone's opinion on something Trump has done.......
    I'm concerned in FACTS. Objective facts- NOT op ed spin CRAP!

I actually feel sorry for liberals- I pitty them

6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

During Trumps last speech in Montana a few days ago- He even made fun of how a politician, or the POTUS would usually talk to people at a speech like that.

It was GREAT hearing him RIP the press, over, and over.

He is the best thing that has happened to the USA in a LONG time.
    If you don't like him, take a step back and see what he's already accomplished, and look at the #'s- objectively.

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

One of the negative occurrences that happen in an eventful political climate is that all of us, on both sides of the isle, get so wrapped up in the arguing that we refuse to see what's real and what isn't. Not everything that the media has to say is wrong or biased necessarily. If Trump was a normal thinking person, by that I mean a person that actually thinks before speaking, I doubt that so many people would be on his ass all the time. I know I wouldn't. As it is he is a lightening rod for criticism because of his words when he pops off with statements that he has know way of knowing is true. I suspect that most of Trump's supporters know that too. It's ok to hold one's nose and continue to support him but being a fanatic supporter does nothing but make that raving supporter look a bit unhinged also. We can have a President that's a hard-ass leader but without all the street bully persona.

I'm not pointing this at you personally. It's pointed more at the general feeling in our present society. It seems to be a do or die argument in today's politically charged world.

Peace to ya. I'm going to breakfast. :flag:

I like what he's accomplished but I still feel that he's a person that's in the wrong business when he's playing in the field of politics. Money talks and bullshit walks. That's how people like Trump gets themselves elected to public office. I personally want the mother fucker to shut the hell up, knock off all the boastful pop offs without consideration of the results of those words, and be a respectful and thoughtful President of the greatest nation in the world.

jase and R1Racer99 like this.
  9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Only in Fonda's world is Classy an opposite to accurate.

It explains many things actually.... :D

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You think that he’s stating that as an opposite? That explains more.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Rich but ignorant....

Yeah, I got the gist of it. :D

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Highly doubt it.

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You guys may want to slow down on the killing liberals talk and comments in this thread.............it almost makes it appear like you're nuts :eek:

R1Racer99 and Orvis like this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I was not trying to say they are opposites. You misunderstood.

The posters line was: I’m sorry but you truly can’t fix stupid without anything but a bullet to your own brain.

Telling someone to kill themselves is a classy move (sarc).

Yet the person is right, that is the only way to fix some stupid.

So, his/her post was classy (sarc) and accurate.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Missed the sarcasm part, must be because I hadn't read the referred post....

My bad...

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Apparently you didn’t. :Poke:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Well I wasnt very clear either. Still think we need a sarc emoji. :)

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I wonder how many examples we can find in this august forum where Fonda/others have called for violence/death/extirpation of folks he/they disagree with? No sarcasm needed.

jase likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The Korean thing is still a work in progress. As far as I can tell so far the things 'given' to NK have been image/superficial rather than oil etc. like previous 'deals'. Of course as always what matters is the next move. It will be interesting to watch if Trump ramps up the rhetoric again to put pressure on or has another response. It was unreasonable to expect a total reversal after one meeting. Of course it could also be a sign that he was attempting a bluff and when he got nothing has reverted to his usual behavior. Then the elephant in the room continues to be China without whom NK would likely fold quickly.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You are as bad as the crazy liberals. If you meant it as a joke, joking about murdering people is not funny. There are plenty of liberals who while wrong on issues are fine people. Joking or advocating violence sucks.

R1Racer99 likes this.