1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Anh. Civil war wins hands down.

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed on the patriot side you see a mix of races. Yet on Antifa it’s nothing but white kids. Yet Antifa chants that the other side is white supremist yet they are the all white exclusive club funny isn’t it.

K51000 and Fencer like this.
  3. Quicktoy

Love me some Antifa. I’m thinking of having Anti-Antifa engraved in the side plate of my belt fed 1919. See how them bitches like that.

WERA 904 likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

When basement dwellers go up against meat eaters :Pop:

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

plater1 and blkduc like this.
  6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

7. Quicktoy

I wish they had rode through on horse back.

K51000 likes this.
  8. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Trumps speech In Montana Yesterday was awesome.
    No POTUS Has ever spoken to the people like this before.

The left, will find whatever minor infraction against him, just because they are insanely jealous because he is WINNING, and their agendas collide

XFBO likes this.
  9. blkduc

His last few rallies have been like a standup comedy routine almost. He just keeps smiling and talking about winning but it's different. My wife pointed out last night that it's like he's talking in a bar...everyone is having a good time and he's got the spotlight. I watched this one and the Duluth one, they were very entertaining. He's just super relaxed and having fun.
    I posted about the Duluth rally before, it's a sign of what is going to happen in MN. I really think the state is going to flip to red in 2020. That rally was a major indicator and what I'm seeing happening here is definitely a cool moment in history. Heck, just last night I talked a little politics with two of my Dem voter friends who are probably voting for Trump next time. I'm seeing it all over!

10. Quicktoy

Our man has caught his stride :)

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Gotta get the trade thing nailed down. Hopefully China will realize how detrimental it’s going to be for them to enter into a trade war. Funny thing is most farmers I talk too don’t like the tarrifs but realize how the US was getting screwed with the current trade agreements and are looking at the longer term picture of eventually equalizing the playing field long term so they agree with Trump. But all I see are liberal articles and reports about how this one farmer is pissed at Trump. LOL. The reality is, at least in Iowa and Illinois the overwhelming amount of farmers stand with Trump.

Also a lot of peeps in Iowa are now waking up to the fact of just how crappy NAFTA was and is. It really put a hurt on manufacturing in Iowa. Maytag, whirlpool, Electrolux all left for Mexico. And left small town Iowa in shambles.

Once China capitulates the pressure will be on both Mexica and Canada. The thing of it is, Mexico has nothing to gain really. They don’t have a middle class or bustling economy to worry about losing and the government is propped,up by the cartels anyway, so they have nothing to lose. The sooner we build that wall and cut off all aid the better.

Trade deficit lowest in 18 months. MAGA.

12. Quicktoy

I was left for dead by a three time felony deported illegal from Mexico back here illegally after a felony hit and run. Don’t just build that wall, grab them by their hair and drag them out of our homes.

TurboBlew and Metalhead like this.
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Booming 8-10 years :crackup: GDP has been less than spectacular and declining at the end of Obama's reign
    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth-annual
    During that time the Fed printed a crap ton of money and set rates near zero. While it has climbed under Trump (reversing the decline at the end of Obama's term) it is still not 'booming'

14. Quicktoy

Lmfao at booming. Is cpettit smoking crack? My god. I could lay a ten pound manuscript at his feet showing what shit our economy is. I’m sorry but you truly can’t fix stupid without anything but a bullet to your own brain.

15. Quicktoy

In 8 short years we doubled our national debt.

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

So the last 8-10 years have been booming...for the ones on the the other side of the national debt money :eek:

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Classy but accurate

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s on drugs, no doubt.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. blkduc

I looked at those "news" stories he linked and thought, "do I want to waste 30 minutes tearing each one of these apart? Oh hell no, that dude is TDS delusional and...IDGAF" LOL

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The predictions of 'waves' cracks me up. The Progressives are betting everything on hate of Trump to inspire turnout. The Progressive Republicans are betting on an improving economy from the Trump policies which they supported in word only and at times not even that.

So I can see something that is pretty unpredictable as one side needs turnout on hate which has a history of not working. The other continues to run on lying about what they are going to do. With the general public getting more and more wise to both sides.