1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I'd wager it's always like that lately since there is a shit ton of military traffic flying around it and being a free for all in air space

2. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

What's your definition of a successful covert strategy and operation (for any administration)?

3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

So it would be stupid of Russia to retaliate but it's not stupid of us to provoke them? Why not just stay out of it?

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

All along I've been hard on Trump due to his seemingly chaotic actions but, down deep, I cannot actually believe that he's as disorganized as he seems. One theory that I tend to agree with is that he deliberately keeps as many people, and countries, confused and scattered just so he can put everything back together as he wishes. It's easy to manipulate people when they're so confused that they don't know what's happening. (I hope I'm right.)

K51000 likes this.
  5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

You don't keep that much capital and investments going for that many decades- because you won in as a prize in a crack jacks box!
    You don't get wives like that, families like that, WIN the presidency against ALL odds- b/c you won it in a Cracker Jack Box.
    It's Russian Collusion, it's always been the Russian Collusion! ;-)

XFBO likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What in the world are you talking about?

As for getting involved - if someone uses chemical weapons I don't care who they are or what their excuse is, they need to be taken out and we can do so without a huge amount of effort. I have no problem being the worlds police force for a lot of different things. There are responsibilities just for being the biggest kid on the playground and part of that is protecting the little kids who are being bullied.

Orvis, aaronson, speeddaddy and 2 others like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I believe some of it is him being a nutcase but some of it sure does seem like well planned mind games.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No surprize, another anonymous source. Who needs real sources when you can just imagine them.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

One that remains covert and achieves the intended objective. Why do you ask?

10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Section 8.
    The Congress shall have power to.....
    To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;.......

haven't seen that yet.

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world": it was George Washington's Farewell Address to us. The inaugural pledge of Thomas Jefferson was no less clear: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

wisom

we simply cannot afford to police the world.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, none of what you quoted has anything to do with shutting down psychos and bullies. You know, like the one they fought to start the country.... :D

12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

They kinda pissed that away in 1950, didn' they?

13. R1Racer99

Apparently both sides are backing down, that's good news to me but are you now disappointed that we're not going to bomb them?

turtlecreek likes this.
  14. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

thats the problem today....we let them continue the scope creep. just because they did it, doesn't make it right, nor change the law. we the people need to claim what is right and enforce the law.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not at all, it's what I fully expected to happen. I've not once said I want to blow people up - however it should be an option.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  16. R1Racer99

So which is it, we should take them out or no? Or just whatever Trump does is the right decision?

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hate to bring comprehension to the mix ... you can be taken out numerous ways.

18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Just came across this video. Dude analyzes why he believed Trump would steamroll the general election.

Trump is a freak, but I think he is a master manipulator of the media. I believe some of is it is misdirection and mind games and the rest is shit talking or dumbassery. That also serves his purposes though because you can never know what he really intends. The guy beat the entire US media and political system on sheer balls. It’s amazing.

blkduc likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My two comments are not mutually exclusive. Got anything else?

BTW - I don't expect the total decision to be Trumps. I do trust him to make the final call just as I do/did every president based on the information they have.

20. R1Racer99

Your comment about chemical weapons and them needing to be taken out was pretty clear. But your leader was talked out of that choice and now you're acting like you never said it. Again, it's either take out those who use chemical weapons or don't, you were for it two days ago, are you still for it or just for whatever Trump says?