1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its kinda like having kids. Eventually you get used to the noise and it feels like it is dying down.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I want Joe Rogan as the WH press secretary. While I like the job Sanders is doing, I think it would be hysterical to watch Joe call out idiots as idiots in Joe Rogan fashion.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think we both missed his analysis on those. I'm pretty sure I was around, though. :D

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The number of RINOS taking their ball and going home tells me the GOP has already capitulated to the “blue wave” that has not even happened yet.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Taking one for TheTeam.... whatever it takes the refill the Swamp.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I would agree if not that the 'phants have run on it for years and then drop this big flaming turd onto us. While I wanted him to veto it I don't recall Trump running on being fiscally responsible (though he should)

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a few Republicans are just waiting for him to try and make a move on Mueller.

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really fucking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a fucking idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are bitching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump.”

“I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the motherfucker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, shits all over Twitter, shits all over us, shits all over his staff, then hits golf balls. Fuck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop...ourno-evil-really-fcking-stupid-forrest-gump/

R1Racer99 likes this.
  8. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

These White House press briefings are incredible, watching Sanders try to explain the idiot's tweets is entertaining but kind of frightening with this Syria shit. They're blaming Russia directly and he's telling them ahead of time that he's sending missiles but all she keeps saying is "all options are on the table". Why the fuck are we trying to start a war with Russia and does anyone actually trust this maniac when it comes to attacking countries?

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Its been a long time since he was elected and you still dont understand how he works lol

blkduc and XFBO like this.
  10. R1Racer99

Oh right, he actually has a brilliant plan and he's just acting like an idiot.

11. Chino52405

I'm anxiously awaiting his 4D chess move in this trade war with China. We can piss back and forth over steel and chicken, but China holds the world by the balls with rare earth minerals and we're a major consumer. Up the global war rhetoric and China can cite national defense for halting US exports since they're needed in every single piece of military tech we build.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His crazy has worked pretty well so far.

I'm too lazy to look but let me guess - you said we were going to get into a war with North Korea too because of tweets....

K51000 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sounds like China may be willing to bend more than people expected.
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...conomy-lower-tariffs/articleshow/63692025.cms
    Trump may be an arrogant buffoon but he certainly knows more about the strategy of negotiating and understanding your opponents weaknesses than the Great Apologist that sat in the big chair in the White House before him...

K51000 likes this.
  14. Chino52405

This definitely sounds like they are the first to pull out their chair at the negotiating table, even if it's stuff they know is egregious - especially IP and cars. The analysis sounds like our response to this will be very key in how things proceed and I'm thinking Trump will need to make a similar gesture or this gets worse before it has a chance to get better.

15. R1Racer99

Russia has said it will counterattack if we fire missiles at Syria, obviously that is the last thing anyone wants to happen. So what is the point of provoking them and challenging Putin to back up his threat? What is it worth to us to bomb Syria? And even if you think that's the right decision, why would you tweet ahead of time letting them know it's coming?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We've been telegraphing strategy for years. It has never made sense to me. Then again, satellite technology doesn't allow for much to go undetected these days. Maybe announcing intentions is the new fail safe to prevent overreaction.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Russia has said that kind of thing over and over and over again - when have they done so? It's the game they play but they're not remotely stupid enough to get into a war with the US over Syria - or any other shitbag country like it.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it's pure gamesmanship - we're going to blow up your shit, we're going to do it at this place and this time - and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it except run for the hills... It also gives you an out if you kill soldiers from places like Russia, they can't say anything when they were warned with enough time to leave.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That never happened during the primaries.....RIGHT? :rolleyes:

:crackup: Seriously, some of you just need to stop analyzing him, y'all have been wrong since the day he threw his hat into the game.

K51000 likes this.
  20. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

looking at the live tracking of commercial aircraft, there seems to be a lot of open air above Syria. Maybe its always that way, but looks like a bombing is going down tonight.