1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Oh, the irony.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL, well there's a hot take. Trump made it perfectly clear that there were "very fine people" there on both sides and that the crazies did not represent them. Go back and actually listen to his words, he made it clear. You loonies with TDS just ate it up and spun the hell out of it like you do daily. You triggered snowflakes are a parody, but please don't stop because you've provided more entertainment in 2017 than I could have ever imagined.

XFBO likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Except I didn't distinguish myself from "People".

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well of course you didn’t.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Jesus, get over yourself. I asked a question in an attempt to have a dialogue WITH you, but you instead choose to be a dick with a superiority complex (not a shock) and make assumptions about my beliefs based on asking a question that you incorrectly assume means I’m a Trump apologist. Talking past others, indeed.

But I will respond. The “repeated temperament” consists of a single court case from 40 years ago, and a focus on enforcing the current immigration laws?? (Hint: ILLEGAL aliens have, in fact, already broken the law above and beyond whatever else they may do once they are here). I would ask what else ya got, but it’s clear you’re blinded by your own views, and just accept that, based on your link. I was hoping you, of all people, would have actual factual examples to discuss. Given a “long and weary” list, your response was weak, at best.

XFBO likes this.
  6. dsapsis

Except, who were these fine people?: From that bastion of LWN media, the Weekly Standard.
    This is just my opinion, but I don't think this is true whatsoever. If that were true, the sole one of my examples you claim to refute would address the justification used to expel illegals that Trump has continually trumpeted (thereby showing his bigotry). Ask yourself, given the evidence you see, is Trump a bigot? I'm pretty sure both of us have our mind made up, but at least I offered some substance to my view. The list included his birtherism case, which in itself is plenty for my mind. You are free to feel and think differently, but in the pantheon of "weak" assertions made here, that's rich.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And yet again, you would have an incorrect opinion. I don’t know if he’s a bigot or not. I know many try to use that label and many others, based on poor examples, usually blown way out of context, to make their claims. That’s why I asked the question. I was curious what examples you had/have. And by “his birtherism case” ... you mean the claim Obama wasn’t qualified per the Constituion? The claim started by the Clinton campaign? That case of “his”?

In my opinion, he’s either a Twitter genius that is phenomenal at pushing people’s buttons with an end game in mind, or he’s a total buffoon that happens to fall bass-ackwards into some great luck. I think he’s highly emotional and his responses get him in trouble while his actions tend to speak opposite to his words. He’s a New Yorker that is verbose and puts on a big show. I think he doesn’t care about immigrants being here (he married a few), he cares about illegals coming here and views the ongoing influx as a societal issue that needs to be addressed.

blkduc likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its as thick as his head.

brex likes this.
  9. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

You are correct and you evidences are clear. The whole world see it but trump base.

There is a saying I heard in the past, they have eyes but they can not see, they have ear but they can not hear, it is not the eyes that goes blind but the heart.

So it does not matter how many examples you give them. He is not a bigot because if they admit that then they say they are a bigots. He represent thier ideas so how can he be a bigot.

Yzasserina and jase like this.
  10. dsapsis

I rest my case.

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

How so? Because I can factually refute your claim that it was him that started the birther claim?

Yeah. You sure made a solid case, there. Apparently you should stick to beer reviews. Actual dialogue isn’t your forte.

12. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Just curious where he said Trump started the birther claim. . .also curious if you think he didn't run with it for several years (on video) until it jumped the shark to the point he had to begrudgingly walk it back (also on video)?

13. dsapsis

I didn't claim that it was "him" that started the birther case. The fact that you misapply where the issue originated, instead of focusing on what actually transpired and came out of Trump's mouth over the course of a couple years, indeed shows me you aren't very interested in why I think that case provides evidence of Trump's bigotry.

14. motorkas

Can't tell if that first part is to me or not: I read post 5380 three times just to make sure my lying eyes weren't deceiving me. . .then made sure it wasn't "edited" in the last several minutes to make sure "started" wasn't removed. . .I already knew the answer to the question. . .just curious if he did.

Personally, I just find it funny that the "anti-elite/college is fraud/ joke" crowd is now spouting elitist rhetoric that has a higher education requirement. . .can't make this shit up.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Soooo of course you supported/voted for the OTHER bigot, who actually started the birther claim, right??? Outstanding, makes perfect sense.....Ms. Behar would be proud. :crackup:

In Your Corner likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He didn’t claim he started it, per se. However, claiming it as “Trump’s birther claim” is certainly implying as much. Yes, Trump continued on to full-retard levels with it, but it isn’t now, nor was it ever “his” claim ... It was/is Hillary’s campaign’s. To claim otherwise is disingenuous.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Trump did to Hillary Inc.'s birther idea what Whitney Houston did to Dolly Parton's I Will Always Love You in the 90s. Took it to another level. Saying he wasn't the face of the movement (if you were to say that) would be just as disingenuous.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Agreed. That’s why I haven’t said it. Like I said, he took it full retard. Again, I’m not a Trump apologist by any stretch. But I also don’t see any reality, so far, behind the racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe claims, either.

19. motorkas

Genuine question: why the emphasis on the origins of birther claims?

20. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I like Whitney's but I still like Dolly's more. I was playing it in class one day, and a girl said she liked the original better. I told her it was the original.