1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Why would Trump stop talking shit now? Talking shit is how he became President. I agree too, fuck that little short fat fuck and his stupid hair. What’s he going to do? I think Twitter is fucking idiotic, but I understand why Trump does it. He can get his message out directly (even if it’s poorly conceived and moronic) without needing to prostrate himself to media stooges. Now, if he’d use his tweets to reinforce his message and control the narrative instead of contradicting himself every 5 minutes, that’d be impressive. He has the right idea but he’s impulsive and utterly undisciplined and that’s why he won’t get much done. If we get someone with Trump’s shit talking and propaganda skills, and sheer balls, combined with Hillary’s discipline, you’d be looking at the new dictator for life of the USA.

We got lucky with Trump. There are some scary fuckers out there that we don’t need in power. Ted Cruz for instance.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Curiosity only.

I was not saying or implying anything.

3. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

If I thought you were, I wouldn't have answered the question. . .just was making sure that my assumption was correct. ;)

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The admissions rules should be easy to find and then a deduction where you fit into the rules. For example, UT accepts the top 10% of Texas high schools and the remainder by an academic index based on SAT, HS academia performance, and personal supplied info. I doubt they care how much you paid for HS.

cav115 likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

How far down his throat can a man shove his own dick?

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Highest private HS tuition is around $43k.

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Keep going for boarding schools.

9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Clearly Sessions wants no part of, probably because there’s not enough there. But there’s an out for everyone, Roy Moore steps aside, Sessions resigns as AG jumps in Alabama Senate race. This would clear trump to find a stooge to do his bidding so he can accomplish at least one thing he talked about on the campaign trail.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If you can answer all the "why" questions, I would be interested in reading your reply. I think the point of the oped is to start an investigation to find out the "probably because there's not enough there."

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yup, but he said high school not boarding. Surely if his parents paid that much a year for either, he would know the difference.

12. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Why?
    Trump needs some sort of success that he talked about on the campaign trail to appease his base, getting Hillary charged would do that.
    I’d bet Sessions is not happy being AG under trump and the Alabama Senate race is in shambles, Sessions would be a shoe in.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I am not Trump and I would like to know some semblance of the truth.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone should request a refund as clearly the return on the initial investment greatly under performed. But what do I know.
    Proxy time.
    :crackup:

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Sessions has already said he's not interested in going back to the senate. Heard that today.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have no desire to interject myself into this particular pissing contest, but I'm thinking, on the evidence, that an overpriced high school education would allow one to do exceedingly well on the essay portion of any standardized test.

17. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any tax plan that ends up revenue neutral is not a cut. They are just moving the burden around.

20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Good thing this one is revenue negative. :D