1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You may very well be correct. What I see in Trump's actions is someone that sees something that he doesn't like and then reacts instantly without thinking the situation through. His foot in mouth disease may be his undoing.
    :)

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

And yet my dear, here you are conversing with us.

On another note; invest in a spellcheck program. OK?;)

bleacht likes this.
  3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm getting suspicious about lilbabygirl. It's beginning to sound like someone with a wicked sense of humor is typing with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek. Where's Metalhead? It sounds like something he would do. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What else would you type on?

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Nope.
    None of the tirades end with "THE END"
    :p

I know we are reading the same words, but the only thing I see being firmly planted is a foot in the mouth:oops:

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wasn't me. I spell pretty decent for a rube.

bleacht and dtalbott like this.
  7. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

ahem...I believe you meant to say "conversate"-ing. Which is what we racist f@cks do after "concrigate"-ing here.

Orvis likes this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

My pleasure sweetheart. Be careful out there in the real world sugar because it's just loaded with people who don't think the same as you and that's scary!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

From my POV :D

blkduc likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:This is awesome.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I also read somewhere she dropped the ball as the California AG by sitting on info during the shut down os San Onofre and lost a lot of credibility. Yes, another lwn.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Calm down Chris. I'm trying to figure out if this is a threat or what.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This ain't Hank. This is Chris.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If it is... it is hollow at best... unless he is off his Meds...then it's just an excuse.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya. Mongo and Papa both clued me in that it wasnt the DJ. But Chris is either really stupid, on drugs or needs to take his medication. I am still laughing about him going to kick Britt or Derns ass though.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey!

I like it rough. ;)

17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Or how about when he told Britt that he had no skills outside of being a BBS grammar nazi. He has to be trolling, right?

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

19. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fuck CNBC. That shit is HILARIOUS! I would love to see Trump just mock the shit of that little bastard. He should only refer to him as rocket man, short round, etc. He should recite the dicks/pussies/assholes scene from Team America in the Rose Garden. Every time he talks about short round he should do that thing where you use your fingers to make eyeglasses and buck teeth. Every news clip of a NK rocket launch should be replaced with stock footage of junior high model rocket fails and/or Loony Toons characters getting blown up by their own bombs.

TurboBlew, Fencer and sharkattack like this.