1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

They should be mocked. The republicans have forced the President to start talking with Pelosi and Schumer, how fucked up is that. Control of both the House and the Senate and you can’t come together on pass anything. Both of those people are cancer to this country, yet, the Presidents hand is forced where he is talking to those two shysters.

I do not like it but things have got to get done and if it’s making deals with Democrats then that’s better than sitting there doing nothing.

If you’re mad at anyone, be mad at the republicans that have caused this. The president is doing what he must.

2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Why must he do this? He ran on building a wall and terminating DACA. Now he's making a deal that will do neither. I'm not against what they're doing with the deal, but at what point do his supporters get tired of his failing on all his campaign promises? You can blame Congress but he's the one who promised so much and has delivered almost nothing.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You say with such certainty what this "deal" is...you getting inside info from somewhere, or just parroting the conjecture from the brainless twats that like manipulating you?

Britt likes this.
  4. R1Racer99

So Pelosi and Schumer lied about the deal? Obviously they're shitheads but wouldn't it be really stupid of them to do that? Wouldn't Trump have reacted immediately? What makes you think they didn't agree on what they said they did?

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Umm. Trump did.

6. R1Racer99

He did say there wasn't a deal, I guess I'll believe those two idiots over him. If what they said was agreed to by Trump will you people keep supporting and making excuses for him or actually start to question his performance?

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

8. R1Racer99

What? I really want to know what this guy has to do. Being an embarrassment hasn't changed the minds of his supporters, so which failure to follow through on his promises will make people question the job he's doing? Or does he get a four year pass because it's all the fault of Congress?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No, you really don't.

You want to have something to cling to to lord over those who wouldn't piss on a Clinton if one were on fire that their choice failed on points X, Y and Z.

Not going to play that game.

When you say you'll believe the words from two of the most accomplished liars and conclude that Trump is lying, well, that says it all.

R Acree likes this.
  10. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Laughing, and trumps not an accomplished lier?

jase and R1Racer99 like this.
  11. R1Racer99

No I really do, the fact that people are still supporting him is confusing to me but also fascinating. I honestly can't comprehend how conservatives backed a liberal in the first place but now nothing he does seems to throw them off. I will give that twat Ann Coulter credit, she was a huge supporter and she wants him out now. But his base is still on the train, for what reason I have no idea.

jase, SuddenBraking and SnacktimeKC like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Let's discuss:

Pelosi and Schumer say they cut a deal, and spew out details.

Trump says there is no deal.

Until I see some evidence there is a deal, I'm going to operate on the assumption that there isn't. Because, ahem, until there's a deal we can see, there isn't a deal.

Of course you can wait until they pass it to read it. Your gal Nancy likes trotting that horse about.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That twat Ann Coulter likes the sound of her own voice. Purity tests are great in theory, but fail pretty fucking soundly in practice.

And yes, Congress sucks ass with the combined power of 535 black holes. Without them, the executive is virtually powerless to affect change. When your whole life has been about accomplishing shit despite the adversity, you find ways around the adversity, and Trump is doing exactly that by courting the Democrats. Fuck the GOP controlled congress, for the bunch of spineless cunts they are. If it takes Trump end-running McConnnel and Ryan through the donkey encampment, so be it. The sooner those piles of shit are demonstrated to be working against the will of the electorate, perhaps, maybe the state GOP's will get their heads out of their asses, primary them out and get some vertebrates instead.

14. SnacktimeKC

Love how you think Nancy is "my gal". They are all pieces of lieing shit, I'd bet some sort of deal happpened then both sides lied about it.

jase likes this.
  15. SnacktimeKC

Serious question, do you generally think Trump is a true conservative and or Republican?

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:stupid:

Please cite a failure by Trump to follow through.

17. R1Racer99

Curious to hear answers on this one too.

18. SnacktimeKC

It'll probably go something like this- "insult, Obama, Hillary ".

jase likes this.
  19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

He ain't even close. That guy has always been a NYC Democrat elitist until he ran for POTUS. At first, it was out of spite and maybe publicity. But as he got more support, it changed him. I think the guy now wants to go down as a great POTUS. He wants to drain as much swamp as he can, and restore America as a major player again. He's not a true conservative or Republican by any stretch of the imagination. But he's an outsider who wants to kick ass. Is it for his ego? Yeah probably so, but so has been the motivation for every POTUS. It's human nature to want to do a better job if you are given more responsibility. It's like how permit to carry holders become hyper aware of their interactions with people when they have a gun on them because they now have a greater responsibility and shit can go wrong very fast so they become better people. Trump now wants to get shit done and will find a way to do it, and is now feeling like an American Patriot because if he wasn't taking the idea of being a POTUS serious before...he is now.

I don't give a fuck what party the guy is, what drives him, what stupid stuff he tweets, or that he's a terrible public speaker and a NYC big attitude jackass. What I care about is that he truly wants to kick ass. If it's to improve his brand, who fucking cares if the policies he's pushing are the right ones for the country. I care about results, not feelings.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Depends on how you define the terms.

I think Trump is a pragmatist and a refreshing breath of fresh air in an incestuous cesspool of inbred self-interest.

The more applecarts he kicks over, the happier I am.

Robby-Bobby, R Acree and TXFZ1 like this.