1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

More often than not, a whistleblower with anything worthwhile to say is already violating some contract or nda or whatever to even discuss the thing at hand. First move is to a lawyer because it's sort of like showing up to the cops with a bunch of someone else's drugs and just expecting things to go ok.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Or read the transcript yourself. I posted a link to it earlier. It's an easy read because we all know Trump's a big dummy and doesn't use big words. It's barely 5 pages. Read it. If when you're done, you think Trump didn't anything wrong, pop a TDS pill and read it again.
    Schiff should be immediately removed from Congress for that stunt he pulled yesterday.

kangasj, gixxerreese, Photo and 2 others like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Given the strategy of the last 3 years, my initial inclination is that this is more of the same factually deficient crap that the DNC and their minions have been spewing continuously. The damage they are doing to this nation is far more than any foreign power. I have zero use for the left.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

1. Rope stretcher.
    2. Range backstop.
    3. Traffic cone.
    4. Lab test subject.

Everybody has value man.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mulch

Fonda Dix likes this.
  7. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

I still dont understand why Biden & son are not headlines.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It doesn't fit the hate Trump and conservatives narrative.

stk0308 and peakpowersports like this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Because the MSM and Dems don't want it in the headlines.

stk0308 and Photo like this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Have you not heard "There was already an investigation, and they were cleared of All Charges"... according to the media..and democratic spokesfolks.

What a joke.. because they say investigated and cleared it MUST BE TRUE.. like Trump is Evil.. all true.

stk0308 and Wheeliest like this.
  11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Hello.

SuddenBraking, britx303 and R Acree like this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

They started a gofund, when I saw it there was $38,000 donated.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well someone knows who the WB is, and soon everyone will, I'd say just like that cunt Christine Blasey Ford..."The Truth Will Out"

14. Spang308

I don't think there is one. I think the whole thing is a pro hit by the swamp. Someone dished the call details from the White House. That's who I want outted.

Britt likes this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm going to file a whistleblower complaint about something super illegal and evil done by Nancy Pelosi. I'll get around lying by saying I heard about it from someone else.

16. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Best part is she and her media spawn keep saying she will initiate impeachment while ignoring that it requires a vote.

speeddaddy likes this.
  18. Spang308

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Let's pretend for a second that what Biden says is true -
    So now a VP, a position that equates to absolutely nothing, can force another nation to fire a prosecutor just because he wants them to? And that is perfectly acceptable to democrats?
    Of course the facts are he did it for entirely different reasons, but the face of his comment is every bit as pathetic.

The entirety of that party is subhuman trash that needs to be discarded.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Right, I'm sure you meant that you will take their breath away with your delicious home-brew around a friendly barbecue. Nobody ever threatens violence around here, it's always people reading things the wrong way. :D