1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

We haven't heard from Snack since Mueller shit himself at his congressional hearing.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lmao. Is that about when he disappeared?

Spang308 likes this.
  3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The lawyer should not have said a thing after Dershowitz finished. He ruined Dershowitz’s perfect drop the mic moment. No need to add anything after it at all.

aaronson likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yes. He was all in on Trump being Putin's puppet.
    :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I don't get how these people can work with security clearances then write a book about what happened? Put that loose in jail! The one with the SNACH NUKE

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But not too much.

10. In Your Corner

#METOO
    #MAYBEMETHREE
    #MAYBEASSLESSCHAPSOHBOY

11. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It isn't just ONE Website that is reporting this rumor...Google "Ed Buck Schiff"...

But it is kind of like the photos of Trump and the Pissing Prostitutes ..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  14. In Your Corner

15. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Very easily, once you've decided to do write a book that may possibly reveal classified information, you're required to submit those sections to the National security council’s records management division for a SPSR. its a review for classified information. if there is none then they are given the go ahead. Also they've had this book for over a month, so either someone told didn't Tell Trump or They didn't think it would get out before the impeachment was over but either way. i'm sure more will eek out.... depending on if they gave them the entire book or just pertinent sections to the Clearance review process....Remember Snowden? He didn't do that and the Gov snatched or is in the process of snatching the revenue from his book. My guess is someone in the NSC division leaked it and if they did, the better hope they don't get caught, cause it's gonna hurt. but yet it's don't all the time. Mostly done after the current Potus is out of offices

16. Handicapped Racer

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not passing any judgement on this particular instance, but something being in a book has zero to do with whether the information is fact or fiction.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. Handicapped Racer

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Funny because the NY Times saying something in the book is similarly questionable of late.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The NYT backpedaling? I'm stunned, stunned I tell you.