1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Why because you simply deem it so? A simple no let's you know they don't share the same opinion. Leaves you time to reflect on why that may be.

Clearly you have great trouble getting people to agree with you. I haven't seen it happen very much around here and I may be one fo the few that has on occasion. My guess is in the real world you exhaust people to the point that they just give in to get you to shut the fuck up.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... you’re again saying that outside of your personal bubble, you have a difficult time having a civil discussion with people. Weird. If only there was a common denominator in the mix.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. I'm saying that nobody seems to be able to have civil discussions in those forums. Have you ever watched how quickly comments on a facebook post deteriorate?

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Who made you ruler of the beeb? Everybody and anybody not banned has the privilege to respond. This is the third of fourth time you recently claimed threads belong to you. Civil discussion require people to know their opinion is going to be considered. You have proved by your own reply that you do not consider anyone will provide value to these discussion. Now you are crying in your beer because nobody takes you at value. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Only telling in your "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night" psychological review. The group here "doesn't see my way" because they don't have to come off of their own personal beliefs - there's nothing at stake.

As for my professional career, my ability to convince people has nothing to do with my position at work. I've had a very successful sales career over nearly two decades, mostly due to the ability to explain things and convince people that what I propose is a good idea, but only been in charge for the last few years.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

Jesus fuck, and people call Trump a narcissist. Compared to you he's the Moto3 of narcissism.

crashman, R Acree and Fonda Dix like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Perhaps if the content of your posts weren’t consistently shit, the temptation to stir it wouldn’t compel me to post. :moon:

crashman and Fonda Dix like this.
  8. Venom51

It can't simply be that they just don't agree with you could it? It has to be their stubbornness and unwillingness to change their view point. I can't imagine why anyone would find you tiring and not bother having a discussion with you.

scottn, crashman, Fonda Dix and 2 others like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Keepin’ it real, YO!!!
    40732AB2-4A6F-4788-9501-98AB1EDB865A.jpeg

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't claim to be "ruler of the beeb, but if I start a thread with a specific intent, I'd prefer not to see it derailed into yet another wera bbs clusterfuck. Crying in my beer, no, just disappointed because I once had a lot of respect for this place and the contributors.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Huh? They certainly don't agree with me. The difference between here and the real world is that we don't have to find a solution. If this were a job site, we would, one way or another, figure out how to solve whatever problem we were facing and get to it. Here we just argue in circles until everyone is pissed.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's not my content that's shit, it's your character.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

no

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

upload_2019-9-18_18-20-12.jpeg

cav115, Chris and scottn like this.
  15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That didn't come out very well did it?:D I didn't mean that it would be inevitable that they'd see things my way if there was something at stake. I meant that we'd work things out and find some sort of compromise if something were at stake and we actually had to find a real world workable solution to a problem.

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

18. Venom51

I don't see any evidence that if this was a job site that your solutions would be the ones put into place to solve the problem.

Bugslayer likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's not what I said. I said we'd work out a solution. It's presumable we'd find some sort of compromise.

Anyway, I'm done with this shit. I've wasted far too much time with you jackasses and this completely pointless exercise. Have fun with your circle jerk.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But like being surrounded by people that don't speak sheeplish, matter of fact.