1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triumph 675R Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mike gilmer, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Mike gilmer

Mike gilmer Member

I am selling my Triumph 675R track bike. Bike is located in Greenville, SC 29615
    This is a 2014 model with 8182 miles. It has a salvage title from non structural damage.
    The bike is titled in my name and will be transferred upon sale.
    The bike has been built with race grade components and will easily pass track inspection.
    It has the following components:
    Öhlins 30mm F and TTX rear suspension and steering stabilizer. This was refreshed 2 rides ago (7wt oil).
    Factory Triumph frame sliders, engine case covers, toe guards and secondary air block off plates.
    LighTech chain adjuster, levers, brake guard, race gas cap, oil fill cap and brake reservoir.
    Hindle full exhaust, Attack rear link, Driven clip ons, Shorai 1lb lithium battery, Racing headstay,
    Brembo F and R brakes, Samco silicone hose kit, Armor body,
    Power Commander 5 ignition module (with launch control and pit limiter),
    Fast Frank quick change rear wheel kit, Woodcraft rear sets, Woodcraft exhaust servo, Sato shift spindle support.
    The bike will come with a Pitbull rear stand and extra F and R gearing.
    It is currently on a dual map and is dyno tuned for VP Racing T4 oxygenated fuel.
    More pics available on request.
    $7200
    Not interested in trades. 00Y0Y_ck5DxetNEY4_1200x900.jpg 00c0c_gkUFaIOjFXf_1200x900.jpg 00O0O_jGp4JJe9mzd_1200x900.jpg 00s0s_hps1jXwp0hx_1200x900.jpg

Newyork and ducnut like this.
  2. TheRealFox

TheRealFox Well-Known Member

Are you relying only on stock steering damper?

3. TheRealFox

Also, my 2015 675R has 43mm front forks, not 30mm

4. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Lol,quite ironic......and bump for a nice bike.

5. Mike gilmer

Mike gilmer Member

No the steering damper has been changed to an $800 Ohlins unit - it's far from stock.

Correct - The forks has 43mm legs - it has a 30mm Ohlins cartridge kit in them.

track wagon likes this.
  6. TheRealFox

I'll try to get the scratch together, I'm doing so well on my 2015 675R in Portland, I'd like one down here in Texas to race as well!!! Waiting for a Stock settlement any day now! Still unsure how to do a long distance transaction like this, last time we met half way, and he brought bike, I brought cashola LOL?! you can PM me at [email protected]

7. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

I’ve personally seen this bike. The stock 675r was purchased from a WERA member on here, Mike had way too much love and money put in it. The new buyer will not be disappointed! Looks better in person

8. Mike gilmer

Mike gilmer Member

Thanks Micah!

lateapexer likes this.
  9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Daddy likey.

10. Is bike available

11. Mike gilmer

Mike gilmer Member

Yes. It is still available. Lots of interest but no takers yet.

12. Mike gilmer

Mike gilmer Member

Still Available

13. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Bump for a great looking bike

14. Eric#58

Eric#58 Member

I’m sure you’re not but if you part out anything I’m interested in the bodywork. If not no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Mike gilmer

Mike gilmer Member

Bump

An1111 likes this.
  16. africanjon

africanjon Active Member

DM'd you

17. Employee#5

Employee#5 Member

Old thread I know, but is this bike still available?

18. TheRealFox

If his isn't still available, my 2015 675R in N. Dallas, TX will be after 6th when I pay off bank for one owner clean and clear title?! My bike has about $32,500 in her, BUT she's made American Roadracing history at the hands of Portland Oregon's Mackenzie Ancien, the very first club licensed expert to win in a premier class!!! (Elena Myers turned Pro at 16, so she's ineligible)... go to my YouTube Channel to see the awards, or type her name in Rides Done Right FB or on YouTube to hear her discuss my bike I sponsored her on in 2018 before buying it back. She's still sponsored by me last year and next two years, but she secured R6 as that's what she's used to and Dad has massive spares for LOL.

I haven't decided what market pricing would be yet, but IF the above is not still available, shoot me an offer?!

Fox Schaffer
    Expert licensed
    CMRA #15
    OMRRA #22

ps my KTM RC8R Race Spec Superbike is also for sale, has well over $50k in her, clean, clear, one owner title, and my one-off Ducati Monster powered, 2005 serial Italian GP framed with MyChron Dash, bill of sale race bike, she probably has $22k in the build, make an offer, I paid half the build cost, but I've chased down, on video and on YouTube, Herrin on his GSXR1000 at MSR Cresson LOL "Dont Lie to Me" is what you'll type in on YouTube after my name hahahaha
    #truestory

19. Employee#5

Employee#5 Member

That sounds incredible but also well outside of my price range.

20. Employee#5

Employee#5 Member

But this machine is something I could possibly do if it's still available.