1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trey Batey

Discussion in 'General' started by #769novice, Aug 25, 2000.

1. #769novice

#769novice Active Member

I am trying to contact Trey Batey. I have some questions about the TLR setup.. I was thinking about racing one next year....

Who better to ask than a fast guy... :)

2. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

You should probably get a hold of Chuck Warren with Arclight since he does Tray's bike. He posts here on occasion and you might try back under the tire discussion from 3-4 months ago for a email address.

3. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

You can go to their website. Most of it is under construction but you could probably get their email address off of it. www.arclightracing.com.

Chuck is great about set-up. He answered a few of my quesitons about the old GSXR set-up. I am not sure if he sets up Tray's TLR as it is Tray's own personal bike. Chuck has the endurance bike and Tray's formula one bike. If you are real courageous...Tray live's in Gallatin, TN. Information might provide you with a phone number.

Good luck Tray is the friendliest guy you could ever want to meet...and I am sure would spare a few moments at the GNF to talk in person.

Ryan

4. #769novice

#769novice Active Member

Thanks for all the information... I will not call him at home...LOL.... I will try the web page...

Thanks again...

5. #769novice

#769novice Active Member

I just checked the web page... Underconstruction is a understatment...LOL...

If anyone has his(Tray) email or Chuck Warren's email I truley would appreciate it...

Thanks again....

6. WERA 16

WERA 16 Guest

Chuck's e-mail is [email protected].

I had some suspension problems and Chuck is a at guy to talk to. He really knows his stuff. As far as Tray's TL goes, I know that they run Fox Shocks on their bikes, and I'm pretty sure Tray tweeks his bike himself. But in any case they are both awesome guys and really tey to help out.