1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trailer - Kendon Dual Stand-Up Motorcycle Trailer with Awesome Modifications

Discussion in 'Other' started by BMW42, Mar 20, 2019.

1. BMW42

BMW42 Member

I am selling because after 9 years of doing trackdays, I sold my last trackbike. The trailer has never given me any problems.

This Kendon dual stand-up trailer has been used to haul 1-2 sportbikes at a time (mix of GSX-R 600's, Honda 1000's, BMW S1000RR) to the track with all accessories, gas, stands, EZUP tent. It has also trailered a Kawasaki Concours and Ducati Monster across country, with no issues at all. It can be stood up by one person inside of a standard 2 car garage, moved to the side/corner, and still have enough room for 2 cars (with 1 being an SUV).

Modifications done to the trailer to allow better bike stability (welded wheel chocks on the rails), diamond plating added to trailer to stand on trailer while loading/unloading, frameworks for four 5 gallon gas cans, frameworks for 1 set of Pit Bull bike stands and a 2 gallon gas can, and a framework for the ramp in a better position than stock. Diamond plating was added to the stock ramp to make loading the bikes much easier. It also has the accessory box on the front of the trailer. It includes the spare tire. All modifications done by a welder with over 30 years experience, who was also a track rider/CCS racer in Phoenix. The gas can frameworks and the Pit Bull stand holders can all be easily removed if you do not want to leave them on the trailer. (They have to be removed in order to fold the back of the trailer, and to stand it up for storage). They are held in place with Allen head bolts. Includes crank down swivel jack stand also, for easily moving the trailer around, empty or with 2 bikes and all track needs on it. Also has LED Tail Lights added, which did not come standard on the trailer as bought.

See the original type Kendon dual stand-up trailer on their website to compare the modifications/additions on my trailer and the original as I bought it (Kendon Dual Stand Up Motorcycle Trailer and Cargo Trailer).

https://www.kendonusa.com/product/dual-stand-up-motorcycle-trailer/

Total cost as I bought it (before modifications) was $3,100. That price included the front accessories box (an extra cost at the time, as it was not included with the trailer) and tie down kits, and tax, title, registration fees.

PRICE: Asking $1,500.00 OBO for the trailer itself. I will throw in the Pit Bull Stands, which fit the added custom framework perfectly, for $200.00 for the pair if needed. (Pit Bull front hybrid fork lift, and rear spooled adjustable.) You can have the gas cans for free, because, again, they fit the frameworks perfectly. (The frameworks were made to fit the cans and stands.)
    And again, the frameworks and front accessories box can be removed easily if you do not want/need them for your own use.

IMG_3215.JPG IMG_3215.JPG IMG_5413.JPG IMG_5416.JPG IMG_5417.JPG IMG_5418.JPG IMG_5419.JPG IMG_5421.JPG IMG_5422.JPG IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5424.JPG

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  2. BMW42

BMW42 Member

Located in Atlanta, Georgia.

3. DutchWorksMoto

DutchWorksMoto Well-Known Member

These trailers are simply amazing, how low they are and with the front wheel chocks makes loading and unloading a one person easy task. I've pulled with the same dual bike model for many trips over about 3000 miles with a v4 coupe believe it or not. Badass modifications, great value.

4. BMW42

BMW42 Member

Thanks for the endorsement! Hoping to sell it soon. @DutchWorksMoto

5. senate8293

senate8293 Active Member

Damn why does it have to be so far away you ever come up north ?

6. BMW42

BMW42 Member

Sold this morning.

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Sonuvabitch.