1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks near Denver?

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, May 3, 2018.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Considering going up to the Centennial area right south of Denver for a job. A quick Google Search shows a bunch of dirt tracks, drag strips, and short tracks. Only thing resembling a track that bikes run on is High Plains Raceway.

Anybody know of anything else within a driveable distance? Meaning if I ride on Sunday I can be to work Monday..

2. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

HPR is really it. They do race at Pikes Peak speedway too, not super desirable though...

3. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

4. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

There's also Pueblo, it's a pretty decent track. HPR also has 2 different configs that they do.

5. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Seems like it slim Pickens for quality - only a day drive down to Texas though or 8-9 hours to miller .

TX Joose and TLR67 like this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Miller is 8 Hours away!

7. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Thanks guys!

Miller is a bucket list. Perfect opportunity to check it off!

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Belonged back in the early '80s and back then there was also Castle Rock, LaJunta, Woody Creek and Steamboat Springs (laid out through the streets and parking lots in town). Good shit!

9. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

You should leave your stuff in Salt Lake and fly to and from Denver for $60/leg. :)

TX Joose likes this.