1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Leather Suits

Discussion in 'General' started by Mille R, Dec 6, 2018.

1. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

I tucked the front at NJMP this year under the bridge in my SPIDI suit. Small rash on my right arm. Suit tore up a little but is completely repairable. That’s a really fast corner. Very happy with the suit.

2. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I really liked my Dainese kangaroo suits when I was still racing. All my Dainese suits over the years did a great job of protecting me. It took a little getting used to but I really liked the suit over boots style. A close second for me would be RS Taichi. Really liked my Taichi suits too. I still have 2 of the red- white- blue stars and stripes look suits. Still one of my favorite off the rack color schemes. Good to hear Adolph is still making Z suits. He is a great dude and does quality suits and repairs.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

When crashing becomes a normal thing, probably means something could get better

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The problem I had with my "fit suit" was the final product wasn't close the same. Perhaps the fit suit was stretched out from so many people trying it on? Had to have BB adjust it.

5. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

lol. I guess the sarcasm was lost in translation.

6. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

I had set of joe rocket leathers that the shoulder exploded after a small lowside.

I was a dealer rep and got a set of Nickys leathers to take around and show dealers. They were made by rs tiachi.........

track wagon likes this.
  7. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Actually I am the rep for ONE-X USA. Great suits, excellent protection, awesome prices!

8. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Lol, and every racer on WERA just scratched one suit company off their list:crackup:

SpeedyE, eppy01f4i, scottn and 6 others like this.
  9. hurricanejohn

At least they know the truth, right?

10. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

I don't know you, however, based upon your posts I would not do business with you. That is based solely upon reading what you posted here.

11. Mille R

Can I sue somebody for ruining my thread?

SpeedyE and scottn like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure, you don't need a single bit of evidence or logic to file a lawsuit. I have proof of that :crackup:

13. Mille R

Good, then I am suing you since the thread was on your BBS, and thus, you are responsible. . . . but can I still continue to visit and post on your BBS??

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evidently yes, that's how it works :crackup:

I've always been a big fan of giving people all the rope they are willing to take. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Bravo gents, been a long day and these past few posts made me chuckle. Cheers boys!

Mille R likes this.
  16. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I'd rather crash in a pink Komodo suit and turquoise Kobe gloves before buying a suit off that guy.

StaccatoFan and Mille R like this.
  17. hurricanejohn

It wouldn't be the first time someone has cut off their nose to spite their face. WERA racers account for very little of my race suit business anyway.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Imagine if you could get even 10% of them.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

That's something I could never get used to. It always felt weird.

20. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

If you want a mega deal inn Kushitani call Sai at TT Moto Gear, he has lots of inventory and is blowing them out. He’s in Carrollton GA

Pitmom42 likes this.