1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear Premiere

Discussion in 'General' started by Spooner, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Just noticed for some reason tonight's episode wasn't tagged 'new' so just a heads up as the premier is on tonight. I got lucky and was flipping channels and noticed there was a marathon going with a countdown to the new episode.

2. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Top Gear is the awesomest

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They had a 48 hour marathon on BBC America as a lead up. I actually love that show more after watching it most of those hours. :D

4. Fastjedi350

Fastjedi350 Well-Known Member

Whooooooo!!! Only 17.33 left!!!

5. Fastjedi350

Ye ha!!!!!!! He we go!!!!!!

6. TheRedBaron

TheRedBaron Well-Known Member

Wait wait.. what season are we talking about here?

7. The BBC version? The new season ended weeks ago...

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I love showing folks that arent into "cars" ...that show. Everything is first rate... production, comedy, personalities, premise, fearless commentary, and so on.

9. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I watched way too much of that the other day:rock:

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I was getting a little tired of Clarkson but somehow he toned it down a little last night. Still it's a thousand times better than the lamo US version.

11. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I don't think the U.S. version is that bad, it's a lot better this year than it was last year.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What sucked about last night's episode was I quietly had my eye on the 1M and now every yuppie doofus that watches that show will want one.

Oh well, I'm poor anyways.

13. Fastjedi350

Screw the 1M I want that Marauder!

14. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

The babe on the ice sled was quite fit....
    2xIDB

15. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I liked when Clarkson was talking to her back in the 'studio' and tried to get her to show how she steers with her shoulders. "Sometimes you must have to do that quickly, right?". :D

16. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

+1, that thing was awesome ... although I wonder how it would fair in our swamp areas :Poke:

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Man, you guys are behind. I've already seen the whole season. ;)

FYI, you can watch the episodes the day after they air in the UK. There are a few places online that put them up the next day...just search and you shall find.:beer:

18. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Just did a search and found it broken up in 10 min sections like the youtubes, just low res. I didn't understand what kind of Mustang Alice Cooper must have bought for $20k. Are they really going for that much? I just saw one only go up to $12k at an auction and it was pretty well restored/customized a bit.

19. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

x elevinty billion