1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To address John Cooks misinformation on facetubes...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No point in it. I take nothing he says seriously and truly do feel bad for people who believe anything he says. My experience is they have maybe a 50/50 shot of him coming through. It's great for those he does actually help, sucks for those he leaves out in the cold after making promises. For me personally the entire thing is amusing. I know how WERA is run and how my relationship with my wife is. Anyone who can see I'm still alive knows I'm not remotely doing anything bad to her :D

Hell, my only issue with that stupid line of comments was he truly thinks she's so weak as to tolerate abuse by anyone. All that proved is he doesn't know shit about Evelyne. She's one of the strongest most bad ass people I've ever known. She is a nice person so she won't say things publicly like I will :D

2. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I know the feeling.... Once Angel gets pissed.... I get the hell out of the way.... 99% of the time she is calming me down. Lol

Stumpy and VFR#52 like this.
  3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I want to kick his ass so bad. Anyone that knows Evelyne knows she wouldn't put up with anything like that.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Maybe he's smart to hate women :eek:

5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Wondered what John was stirring up since its so quiet here.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Off topic, Sean if I wanted to saunter over and spectate on Sunday, what would it cost?

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Let's see,
    Runs trackday org,
    Bashes racing org.

That about cover it?

backbone, Shenanigans and K51000 like this.
  8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Over the years, I've always felt you should spend less time on the internet "doing your job", and more time loving your wife - but that's just me.

:D

K51000 likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

What's this "membership fee"???
    Is he part of the super secret No Broomes allowed club and paying a membership fee for that??
    Oh you mean race LICENSE fee...to you know....race??? As opposed to track day places charging a true membership fee to save you a couple shekels on trackdays....and keeping all the money without disclosing finacials...imagine that

badmoon692008 and Gorilla George like this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOL I corrected him on a couple things then make another post and BAM ! I'm blocked.

That guy is a crook of the highest order. I can't believe Dunlop is in business with him. SMH

11. Robby-Bobby

DAMMIT!

LOL it's funny because Clarence and John are actually pretty good friends.....

12. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

While this is out there, I do think double dipping on racers who are already paying a ton of money to race is a bit annoying to say the least

ToofPic and drop like this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

It's not double dipping.

You pay an entry fee to get into the "Event" then you pay an entry fee to participate in the "event"

Its that way in bikes, cars, trucks, dune buggys, mud bogs, etc....

14. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Yeah I don't like it... but I understand it. Just like I have to pay $45 to get into Vintage Days like any other spectator for the 3-day event. And I had to buy $270 worth of weekend passes so my family could come participate. It sucks... but everyone has to get their money. Now if they try to ding us for my 4 and 5 year old niece and nephew.... out come the uppercuts. ;)

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Agreed I understand it, but don't like it.
    Also I understand the fees but wish it were cheaper for people per day.

rcarson15, 5axis and JBarx like this.
  16. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Did this happen before? Seems like it’s a very familiar story with him going after you and the wife.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Eddie the marriage counselor. :crackup:

18. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Only thing I can add, after reading his entire rant on two occasions is, the gate fees are getting ridiculously more expensive. I don't mind paying to get in, but in no way, shape, form, or fashion, should it be as expensive as it is. Road Atlanta was robbery. I paid it, and will continue to do so. But wow.

ToofPic and rcarson15 like this.
  19. 418

418 Expert #59

How much was it?

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I blocked that dude long ago.

418 likes this.