1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TIRE SUPPORT

Discussion in 'General' started by EXPERT35, Mar 25, 2000.

1. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

Besides DUNLOP will there be any other tire dealers at SUMMIT POINT,Like MICHELIN,PIRELLI or METZLER.If so I would like there phone or e-mail numbers to purchase before the race weekend.I really liked using MICHELIN`s last year but had no support at SUMMIT POINT.I am considering trying PIRELLI`s with there contingence purse.I have never tried any other tire besides DUNLOP and MICHELIN

2. brian

brian Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if a Pirelli truck will be there or not but you can call Moose at Track Side Racers Supply and find out. He has some really good deals on his tires right now. I ran Pirellis all year last year and will be running them all year this year. Thier real predictable, stick good and last me normally 2 weekends. Not sure what he sells them for this year, but i know no one could touch his racers price last year. Mooses number is 828-235-8400. He will ship them over night if you need it also. I also ran thier rain tire in the monsoon rain last year at the GNF's and placed second on them.

3. SteveBell

SteveBell Well-Known Member

JB from Bridgestone will be there. He or Jimmy Clark are always @ Summit for WERA race weekends. Prices are good for the 'stones, they pay money, mount the tires for free at the track, and JB will even ship them to you for free if you need them before you see him at the track. His # is 919-833-0211. See you at the track!

Steve Bell