1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for a rematch!!! Chad vs. Adam

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerfever, Mar 15, 2006.

1. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

Ok, there seems to be a lot of talk about the grudge match, some say that Chad was on an inferior bike and the Vella supporters say that Vella's CRF450 was not running properly blah blah!!

Here's my suggestion!!!

Summit Point Grudge RE-match!! Comparable equipment!!

Chad on his YZ540 vs Adam on his superduper trciked out CRF450

Hell to make it more fun I'll enter the race on my YZ426 with an onboard camera to film every heart pounding moment of the race what do we think????

:Poke: :wow: :up: :beer: :D :clap: :clap: :bow:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  2. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

nah, summit would be boring. I think there is a 3 day SMUSA/NASMOTO event at Beaver that would be interesting. I asked Chad about it but I don't think he's going.

3. gixxerfever

the only part about summit that is boring is the front straight, I had my motard there, and we can use the front straight for bird flipping time!! remember i'll be right beside you guys to capture all this hhahahaha

come on chad agree to this!!! adam you too!!!

4. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

You do realize that Chad lives in MN, right? Its not exactly a easy drive for him.

Hell, even I don't even want to drive that far to go to Summit.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean there is more than one?:Poke:

6. Chip

Chip Registered

Every round should have an Adam grudge match!

7. gixxerfever

his wife haahaha!!! come on lets get a re-match!!

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Unbelievable. DRZ400 with, what, 40 HP, vs a built CRF450 with 55 HP stock? That's hilarious.

9. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

I've read as many posts and threads as I could and being the type of guy who tries to find the good in everyone (except Hilter, Himmler, et.al), I haven't seen anybody say anything good about Webcrush. So is there anything goodabout Adam or not? Inquiring minds wanta know. :confused:

Even Hitler has no one wearing "I Hate Hitler" shirts. :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Something nice about Web?

Web always has the start of a really cool beard.

Shoot, I can't think of anything good to type about Chad and I consider him a friend. :D

11. gixxerfever

he has a big mouth and 99.9% his mouth gets him into trouble but I have to say that he is there to lend a helping hand when needed and he has the coolest son!

12. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Bike owner had a claimed 52hp when I bought it. After I had the engine worked, it put out 48, and that was when it was running properly.

We'll see how much power it had on Saturday, but then again, a SBK 1000 wouldn't have had any advantage if it ran so poorly that it tried to buck you over the bars ever other minute.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You need to find a new mechanic. :D

14. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Adam, I'm just curious on why you had motorwork done to a bike that was reliable and you didn't even race it first??:confused:

Anyway.....back to the fun!:Pop:

njracer

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chad is a pretty darn good wrench, you should have had him look at the CRF.

16. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Man, don't even go there with that pathetic argument, this isn't gixxer.com where you can BS everybody who doesn't know any better. Comparing a purpose built race bike like the CRF450 to a dual sport POS like the DRZ400 is just stupid. Your bike is what, 70 lbs lighter? 50 more cc's? I'd be hiding if I were you right now, not bragging. Like I said, unbelievable.

17. bikergrl

bikergrl Well-Known Member

Lets see.

He used his own money, not making any profit to print up t-shirts for LRRS air fence fund, when they had basically no airfence and donated ALL profits to the fund that was around $1000.

We have spent way over 1000 dollars at auction events benefeiting injured or killed racers.

He will give you the shirt off of his back to help you out. He will lend you bike parts, tools and stay up all hours of the night (pissing off his wife) to get your engine back together.

If he see's you being brough to the med center and your there alone he is the first person there to make sure you are all right once doing that, he will go get your bike, get it back to your pit.

And start either fixing it for you, checking out what you need or helping you pack up.

Not to mention that he sets an example for our son that you can do what ever you want even if people say you can't do it. All you have to do is keep trying. Tha winning isn't everything, as long as you come with and try, that is what matters.

heck I can name people from this board and others who regularly call him during dinner (which pisses me off) and he answers all their bike questions.

18. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

I did race it last year but only on a small kart track.

The valves were burnt and tight and needed to be adjusted.

NJ--go back and read the hundred or so times Lizard asked if I had done the valves yet--even HE was concerned.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All of that is great and in certain circumstances he's probably a decent person but most of the time online and from what I saw last weekend in person, he acts like an ass. Maybe he just doesn't get how normal people interact, I don't know but it's annoying.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Hmmm....guess you didn't see all the bad mouthing he did about you before you got married.