1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thumbs up to Sloan's suzuki in Murfeesboro TN

Discussion in 'General' started by eroge, Apr 30, 2007.

1. eroge

eroge Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let you guys know about an awesome experience i had this weekend. I was at Nashville and had issues performance issues with my bike. It was falling on its face below 5000 rpm and would hardly run. I talked to alot of people, checked the electronics, and everthing else that I could think of. After screwining with it all day I Called Sloan's to see if they had any ideas. I tallked with Darren the service mgr, who was very knowledgeable. They were about to close so I loaded up the bike and headed down there. I talked to the Mechanic and to Darren as to possible causes, and they said that they could look at it 1st thing in the am. I called at 9:00 and Darren said to give them about 45 minutes more to diagnose it but to call in the meantime if I had any other questions. He called me at 9:45 to say that it was done, and that it was just a hidden vaccuum line that had come off of the FI system. I went down to pick it up and after having a good laugh we loaded the bike. When I asked what the bill was, Darren told me that it was there was no charge!!! No parts, no labor, no minimum shop fee, nothing!! He said that they always try to help people when they can. I was shocked. There is no place near where i live that treats people this way. When I tried to argue with him , he said that I could tip the Mechanic if I wanted. I did this gladly, and thanked them both profusely. Without there help and service, I waould have been totally sidelined for the weekend. Whenever I am in Nashville, Sloan's will get all of my business!! I encourage anyone who lives locally to take all of your business there. Hats off to Darren and crew!!!

Ethan Rogers #327
    Charlotte NC:up:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tommy Sloan use to race Endurance back in the day, good people for sure.

3. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

Awesome stuff! Very few are in the biz anymore with customer service as first priority!

4. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Sloans is first class bar none. They have helped us out n e way they can. Def the best "go to" n the Nashville area. Glad they could help u out. Dont know the service guys, parts guys are first class all the way!!!!!!