1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Throw back Thursday

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 50Joe, Apr 25, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Too funny.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Some of those statements are the definition of irony.

50Joe likes this.
  4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

2xIDB

R Acree likes this.
  5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Weak.

Your OMB is strong.

Hey @50Joe , you see that Biden used your fake BS of “very fine people” to launch his campaign? LOL. Grow a pair, boy.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

we finally agree.

:beer:

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's adorable...they share the same name and love for lying.

BHP41 likes this.
  8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Weak x2. It's just your favorite "news" channel throwing out the BS and coming back at ya. Can't handle the irony? Guess you need to grow a pair. Or, gain a sense of humor.

9. BHP41

What kind of drugs do they have you on? They seem good.

Still can’t accept that you’ve fallen fall liberal BS for two years. Keep believing that “very fine people”. Hahahahaha. Everyone here is laughing at your dumb ass.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Keep trying. OMB. Blah blah blah. Your intelligence quotient decreases with every post you make.

11. BHP41

LOL. Him mad because he gets called on his BS? LOL.

Man, I can’t wait to meet you. Going to be so much fun.

12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

13. charles

charles The Transporter

He's not a bad guy, but I don't know about the fun part. I found out that among a certain organized group of people in NY, Joe had a reputation. I like him but i won't mess with him.

14. BHP41

I don’t doubt he’s not a bad guy. For most subjects, he’s probably be someone I’d enjoy speaking with.

He’s been sucked in, like a lot have , by the constant BS the media is playing. His problem arises when he’s challenged and proved wrong he can’t admit he was wrong. He does what the the 2020 Dems are doing now, doubling down on stupid because he has no way to back up ANY of his claims other than OMB.

P.S. - I don’t give a fuck who he thinks he knows. ;)

15. BHP41

Dude. You’re failing bad tonight. You should get some rest and try again tomorrow.

16. charles

charles The Transporter

We shouldn't be tempted to generalize about 'the media.'

Your P.S. sentence baffles me. Please explain.

17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I don't even hear them..........

18. BHP41

The media has gone full blown retard. It isn’t just the last two years. The difference in the last two years is that they aren’t hiding their motives and dishonesty.

It’s increasingly important to view everything you hear with skepticism. It’s difficult to know what’s the truth. You have to read transcripts or listen to entire PCs to make sure you’re getting context and not just 5 sec sound bites cut to fit what they want to push.

19. BHP41

Yep. That’s why you keep posting.

Please keep it up. You’re doing an exceptional job. Lol

20. charles

charles The Transporter

And that's the problem, knowing what is, or is not the ever evasive 'truth.' Like, for example, ads about laundry detergents or cereals.