1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Threats against Jewish centers

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Pittenger5, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Weird, I dont see this all over the news?

Israeli police say a 19-year-old man with American and Israeli citizenship is suspected of making threats against Jewish institutions worldwide.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39369090

2. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

The link you posted is in fact, the news...

3. Pittenger5

Touche. But not all over!

4. tecknojoe

It's the top story on CNN's list right now, and 9 news. I also see it listed on the fox news home page

Damnit you just made me go to main stream media websites.

5. Pittenger5

Well, it wasnt on any of them when I posted it. So I guess we can ignore the "all over" comment. But regardless.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's one way to make sure no one sees it

R Acree, brex and 600 dbl are like this.
  7. tecknojoe

which is why I went to Fox news also. Both are blazing nutjob websites to me

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is news because of the suspect. White works for narrative building.

If he had been from Riyadh, or Damascus the downplay would be in full effect.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

10. Pittenger5

Just kind of funny being that he's from Israel, threatening Jewish centers. But of course when they were happening everyone was blaming Trump supporters for fostering this racist culture!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw it last month a lot then it faded out. But I've been avoiding the new the last couple weeks so it could be news again.

V5 Racer likes this.
  12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think it faded out because the assclown that did some damage last month turned out to be a black Hillary supporter. I meant to throw that in my buddies face because he decided to go full retard when the vandalism first happened and blamed it on Trump supporters but never got around to it :D