1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those damned racist baltimore police at it again

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by britx303, Aug 12, 2018.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I am not justifying what the cops did here (fuck 'em), but when the politicians in the city turned their backs on the police force, what kind of recruitment do you think the city is going to get? I would hope anyone worth a shit would have left the department to go elsewhere.

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

The youtube video has 51,000 views. If that cop was white, it would have 5 million.

Tell me who's racist again?

3. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

That fight was a personal thing. The only thing the cop did wrong was not waiting to take the uniform off before he whooped his ass.

418 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Who are you suggesting builds up the numbers? You got supporting data? And do you know for a fact that this is the only copy of the video out there, and/or the one with the most views? I guess what I'm asking in a nutshell is, can you explain your analysis a little more?

6. 418

418 Expert #59

Well obviously somebody's setting the narrative. Certain political and social issues seem to be pushed through in the media be more than others.

Coincidence, I'm sure.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I definitely saw it on the news.