1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This says it all about the repubs.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tunersricebowl, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

2. Oh no! A catastrophe for Bush!

We probably need to keep the "Kerry for President" ballcaps that were made in PRC a secret. Shhh! Don't tell!

:p

3. tenorangetoads

tenorangetoads Well-Known Member

Well don't tell Kathy Lee - I think that she's still looking for a new place to manufacture her goods.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's just sad that you think this has any importance.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

This is an incredibly stupid mistake by Bush's folks, but if he loses it will be for other reasons far more substantial.

And Turner, there are enough political partisans here, mostly right wing hacks, please don't add to the politcal BS here with partisan crap.

The stuff that Sharkattack posted was smuch better ammo against Bush.

Bush will lose btw. What are the odds in Vegas?

6. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Not a chance.

Kerry's own voting record will be his undoing.

Unless you consider someone who's been on both sides of every issue to be a feature. I don't, and I'm not alone in that regard. Kerry will lose because he's an empty suit. He makes Clinton look like a pillar of moral strength and Clinton didn't take a leak without taking a poll first.

7. Shyster d'Oil

Betcha!!!:Poke: Beers at Nelson - loser buys!:beer:

8. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

:rolleyes:

If Bush loses it will not have ANYTHING to do with his Performance as the President of our country! EVERYTHING today is better than it was 4 years ago! And that following one of the worst events in this country's history! It will be because weak minded short sighted panty waists that don't have the balls to stand up for what is really right having the right to vote!

9. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Care to define EVERYTHING? Consumer confidence? nope. The economy? nope. We are at war now though....

Welcome back to the 'nati, btw! Gonna see you at Putnam any this year? Oh, yeah, nevermind.... :(

10. THE D.O.C.

THE D.O.C. Guest

The saving grace is that most moronic liberal Bush haters are too stupid/lazy to vote.

11. Shyster d'Oil

Not this psuedo liberal Bush hater!! And I registered both my kids to vote too. And i plan on stuffing a bunch of ballot boxes too. . . including the one in your precinct!!:Poke: :D

Who is holding the book on the election? Odds anyone?

12. THE D.O.C.

THE D.O.C. Guest

Hence the term "most".

Don't waste your vote, vote Bush. :up:

13. Shyster d'Oil

Hey! Director Of Chumps - a vote for Bush is a vote for waste.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Since you're just pretending to work anyway, read your e-mail.:)

15. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

16. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

17. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I KNOW you MUST be a Nader supporter.... :p

18. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Do you think that Bush or 9/11 have more to do with the economy problems?? :rolleyes:

19. Shyster d'Oil

No way! A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush!:p

20. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Both, probably. At this point, probably as much waiting on the outcome of the election, imo. I doubt that 9/11 is still having that much effect on consumer confidence...

BUT, the real question was that Ape stated that EVERYTHING was better and I simply requested that EVERYTHING be defined. I'm having a tough time coming up with ANYTHING that is concrete, regardless of blame or credit. Ape assigned credit, not me...