1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This kinda pi$$es me off...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ex CCS Racer, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Last edited: Apr 4, 2003
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Anyone read that the bill in the house that blocks ALL US money from going to any company from any country that blocked the US has been voted down?
    The French were pissed that this bill was even introduced, since their companies already have reps in DC trying to get bids in on road construction and waste water treatment.

I really hate the French. what a bunch of bottom feeding slime.

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

The people I know who are from France seem very nice. Same goes for the few Iraqis ..and pretty much all the Americans.. I have met too.

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Merde! Those french Bastards!!

Don't they know that you need to contribute to Bush's political party/election fund to get a contract?:rolleyes:

they are such motards, I mean retards.

I'm going to boycott french ticklers from now on!!

Rodger

:D :Poke: and stir!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, stupid generalization from me. Should have read "I hate the French ineffectual Jackal government". Wrong to judge a people as whole over actions of a few.

But I still hate 'em as a generalization. ;)

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

But the French people ultimately are responsible for the people they put in power or represent their country.:clap:

7. Shyster d'Oil

But what I really hate are Poughkeepsitonians! Never trust a Poughkeepsitonian -- they're worse than the Frogs.

8. pseudocode

pseudocode Well-Known Member

I say screw them. I'll be very disappointed if we cave in and allow the French, Germans, Russians, etc. to benefit financially from the rebuilding effort. U.S., Britain, Spain, Poland, and all the other supporters of the war should have first shot. There are many other countries smaller than France, Russia, and Germany whose economies need as much if not more help who have supported this effort and deserve to benefit.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Rodger, shouldn't you be out chasing an ambulance or waiting for someone to slip at the Piggly Wiggly?

:D :Poke:

10. Shyster d'Oil

Now there's a very good idea: award the contracts to smaller needier countries -- that way we avoid a variety of moral and conflict of interest problems and aid developing/third world contries at the same time.

i hope thats what you meant anyway.

Rodger

11. pseudocode

pseudocode Well-Known Member

Thats exactly how I meant it. As long, that is, as they supported the war. If they didn't, let 'em eat French cheese and drink French whine. I'm not suggesting it should be at the exclusion of U.S. and British companies, however.

12. Shyster d'Oil

Dave,

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Why chase ambulances when you can meet them at the emergency room?

True story: Women came to me wanting to sue a supermarket for slipping on a grape and spraining her wrist. :eek:

I ran the other direction.

Rodger

A secret former Poughkeepsitonian.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gotta agree with you on that one. especially the ones who robbed my F@#king house when I was in kollege there. :D
    And the ones who used to throw me out of bars. and the ones that threw bottles and rocks at me. oh, and the ones that tried to haul me into jail for walking up the street. and the ones....
    :D

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Screw the French, Russians, and Germans. I say we send in about 100 hard working Mexicans. They'd work day and night, have the place rebuilt in 30 days for about a buck and a quarter.:D

15. Shyster d'Oil

Dave K is a Vassar boy!!!!

I lived on Mansion St. in 74-76. Went to DCCC!!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2003
  16. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I say we leave the decision of who should get the rebuilding contracts down to the new Iraqi Government.

Whoever runs the country from now on is bound to be pro-US. Let them take their revenge on the French and Germans for trying to veto their liberation. Plus we don't get to look bad.

17. Shyster d'Oil

Mark,

that is a good idea too, but we can't be sure that the Iraqis will be anything but ambivalent towards the US.

Rodger

18. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Roger,
    I agree, but I think its a test that we should be prepared to take to get the world's credibility; and it is a test we should pass.

Whosoever ends up in power, will have had it handed to them by us. They will know how to show their gratitude, I'm sure.

And if they don't, then maybe, just maybe, we were in the wrong all along - but I don't think so.

19. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Oh God, that's goes for us too EEEKKKK:eek: :eek: :eek:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Took some courses at Vassar (my 400 level Econ classes), but I went to Marist. :D

I liked on Talmadge street. :D

Po town had some nice areas, too bad I didn't live in any of them. :D